Shut the F#ck up about Farve | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shut the F#ck up about Farve

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Im so tired of this guy ****. I going to send madden a freakin plane ticket.

Madden's a crappy commentator. He kisses the asses of every superstar on every team that wins. Whether it's Favre this week, McNabb the last....I'm sure it'll be Jerry Rice or Brian Griese next week...Madden probably shoulda gotten out of commentating a few years ago. He loves ya when you're winning, and'll rip you when you're losing.

OMG i so tired of hearing about bret that im delerious

Everybody who does a game with GB keeps yapping about Favre. The guys is a walking legend. Just look at his career and he's still out there one of the top QB's in the league. He dug the Packers out of a hole to be a very competetive team last season and they look good right out of the gate this season. He will keep them focused. I like them to win it all.

Originally posted by Favre316
Madden's a crappy commentator. He kisses the asses of every superstar on every team that wins. Whether it's Favre this week, McNabb the last....I'm sure it'll be Jerry Rice or Brian Griese next week...Madden probably shoulda gotten out of commentating a few years ago. He loves ya when you're winning, and'll rip you when you're losing.

I agree ....How many time you heard Shockey the previous week?

yes i know he a legend. I think he one of the greatest of all time but come on MAdden is talk to much about him that im going to be sick of him.

Back
Top Bottom