SI.com article on Minor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI.com article on Minor

Seems like everyone in the media is on the "Dolphins are doomed" bandwagon with that kind of comment about Boston. Especially Solomon Wilcots from the NFL Network show Playbook. The way he makes it sound, the Fins are going go 4-12.

Gladsadmad said:
This quote has me at a loss.. ...ad even the author does not want to claim it.

coming from a frelance journalist... (photography mostly) being part of a wire service gives you steady income, health insurance and tax breaks... freelance writers have huge problems...

ps. boston isgoing to be sick

Gladsadmad said:
Seems like everyone in the media is on the "Dolphins are doomed" bandwagon with that kind of comment about Boston. Especially Solomon Wilcots from the NFL Network show Playbook. The way he makes it sound, the Fins are going go 4-12.
Man, you guys are really in denial over here. The phins will be LUCKY to go 4-12. No quarterback; no running back; and you're expecting what, playoffs?

BuffRangePigpen said:
Man, you guys are really in denial over here. The phins will be LUCKY to go 4-12. No quarterback; no running back; and you're expecting what, playoffs?

clear.gif

Oh look ANOTHER AFC East rival trying to be miss cleo ... And what other words of wisdom can YOU spare from the AFC East basement goat fan ??
:roflmao:

It's going to be even MORE satifying sweeping YOUR W NY 4 CHOKERS this season !!

:www:

Marino1983

Bwaaahaha !!!!

A Jills fan talking in here ???

Didn't we SWEEP THEM ???

Don't they have BLEDSOE ???

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself.

Leave now.

Maybe they are projecting Rickys "flakiness "into Boston who also has a rep for odd behaviour.But he done nothing yet to call that move a mistake.

However in my opinion players like RW and DB are like ticking time bombs.Sure they can play well and under control for awhile but its only a matter of time before they go back to their inherent behaviour especially during the offseason when "Mommy Coach" is not around to control them.

Marino1983 said:
clear.gif

Oh look ANOTHER AFC East rival trying to be miss cleo ... And what other words of wisdom can YOU spare from the AFC East basement goat fan ??
:roflmao:

It's going to be even MORE satifying sweeping YOUR W NY 4 CHOKERS this season !!

:www:

Marino1983

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I agree 100%! :D Some folks always have to learn the hard way :lol:

SPAMAWAMA said:
DID I MENTION I'M THE LUCKY GUY IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS PICTURE-RAMA?
xmas-1.jpg
Lucky?!?!?!:hmmm: It looks more like you got bum rushed/sacked by the Eagles front 4 and their middle/inside linebacker! :eek::yikes::escape:

BuffRangePigpen said:

we had "no quarterback" and "no running back" in 2000 and 2001, and we went 11-5 in both seasons.

what do you say to that?

:cooldude: :)

call me nuts but I think this might work in our favor now noone is expecting us to do anything but I have a feeling Minor will have a brackout year and Chambers and Boston will shine like the north star on christmas playoffs here we come :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :cpatch: :cpatch:

Biggest question is not RB or QB but O-Line. The entire offense is an enigma right now. David Boston is only here to be a better no. 2 reciever than Derrius Thompson which he is. He didn't catch a pass yesterday but so what? He's proven and if he has numbers equal to what he had last year he will be a major contributor to this team provided Chambers has similar numbers. Combine the two you should smile if your a Dolfan.

Back
Top Bottom