SI.com Mock Draft #2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI.com Mock Draft #2

Dolfan11

Perennial All Pro
Reaction score
Dolfan11 said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/don_banks/02/16/mock.draft2.part1/index.html

Thought is was intresting. Not sure if this was posted already. They have us taking Winston Justice out of USC with our 16th pick. They also have Cutler going to the Titans and Young to the Jets. I was pretty shocked to see Cutler projected so high. I think all this hype surrounding him might backfire, am I wrong?

i hope vince young wont goto the jets or else we are screwed for many years:boohoo:

I hate to say it, but Cutler is way overrated. All he did was play a bad game at the senior bowl, and he's in the top 3. WOW

dm416 said:
I hate to say it, but Cutler is way overrated. All he did was play a bad game at the senior bowl, and he's in the top 3. WOW
Typical response on Cutler, he was a four year starter at QB in the SEC too ya know.

SpeedRush99 said:
Typical response on Cutler, he was a four year starter at QB in the SEC too ya know.

The worse school in the SEC. AJ Feeley could be a 4-year starter there.

dm416 said:
The worse school in the SEC. AJ Feeley could be a 4-year starter there
Well then how do you explain him leading the conference in passing and being named all SEC QB by the coaches before the season??????

My original point was too many people base their opinions solely on the Senior Bowl alone, mostly because thats all they've seen of him.

SpeedRush99 said:
Well then how do you explain him leading the conference in passing and being named all SEC QB by the coaches before the season??????

My original point was too many people base their opinions solely on the Senior Bowl alone, mostly because thats all they've seen of him.

I hope we get him, I just don't think he's worth trading up for.

SpeedRush99 said:

And what did he do that others did not? If he was a four year starter it makes you wonder why he wasnt even recognized until now. Look, I dont dislike Cutler, but I think people are swimming in Cutlers underwear way too much around here.

finfan54 said:
And what did he do that others did not? If he was a four year starter it makes you wonder why he wasnt even recognized until now. Look, I dont dislike Cutler, but I think people are swimming in Cutlers underwear way too much around here.
no it just seems you're anti-cutler to be different. all the scouts appear to be "swimming in his underwear" so what's so surprising that fans of a team that need a QB would be too? you're just trying to be special, that's all.

finfan54 said:

Did you even read what I wrote? He was recognized in the SEC if you watch college football, SEC coaches named him all SEC QB before he even played his best season. You can come up with all the cute knocks on his fans you want, I could careless. I've seen enough of him to know he can be something special.

dorsaroll156 said:
i hope vince young wont goto the jets or else we are screwed for many years:boohoo:

That's funny because I am hoping they do draft him and when he turns into a mega bust they are screwed for 5 more years.

I don't see Nick taking Justice at 16 and why does every thread has to end up being about Cutler?

Ozzy rules!!

unifiedtheory said:
That's funny because I am hoping they do draft him and when he turns into a mega bust they are screwed for 5 more years.

:sidelol:

unifiedtheory said:

ditto

Back
Top Bottom