SI Cover Jinx Struck again. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI Cover Jinx Struck again.

True. But the curse still did its work. The refs this weekend flat out sucked in favor of the two superbowl participants

I sure hope Brady makes the Madden '05 cover.

Put Brady in the cover already! :lol: BTW when the fins went undefeated in 72 SI had the fins in the cover that year twice.

I always thought Warner was paid to throw those INTs in SB 36.. he already had a ring.

Re: Re: SI Cover Jinx Struck again.

Originally posted by bigbry

And that Defensive player was on McNabb way late .

BB

I disagree. I don't think that LBer had any way of knowing that McNabb was touched when he went down. When did the whistle blow?? I don't remember.

Re: Re: Re: SI Cover Jinx Struck again.

Originally posted by Muck

I disagree. I don't think that LBer had any way of knowing that McNabb was touched when he went down. When did the whistle blow?? I don't remember.

I agree he wasnt aware if he was touched. The whistle blew about 15 minutes before the fatal blow. ;)

BB

It is Jamal Lewis I think or Manning.

Re: Re: Re: SI Cover Jinx Struck again.

Originally posted by Muck

The whistle didn't blow, that's why he was on him so late. Gotta admit though, that SI thing has got to have Proffesional football players scratchin their heads...:confused:

I agree. I nominate Brady for the next SI cover, we should all email SI and get him on due to popular demand :lol:

I doubt Manning can be on Madden.. He has a contract to be NFL Fever's coverboy.

Oh... I always hated Jamal Lewis& Manning, but I say NO for Portis. Only Donkey I like..

SI will either put on both the Panthers and Pats on the cover or just the Panthers on the cover. If the refs are on the Pats bandwagon, so will SI.

Back
Top Bottom