SI Cover Jinx Struck again. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI Cover Jinx Struck again.

Re: Re: Re: SI Cover Jinx Struck again.

Originally posted by blingbling2334
I always thought Warner was paid to throw those INTs in SB 36.. he already had a ring.

Originally posted by Muck

I disagree. I don't think that LBer had any way of knowing that McNabb was touched when he went down. When did the whistle blow?? I don't remember.

And those INTs that O'Donnell threw to the Cowgirls in that one SB. Those were RIGHT TO those guys with not Steelers in sight.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Originally posted by AngryDolphins
The refs will be on the SI cover. :banana:

They should also do a "Behind the Glory" episode with that ref who participated in the "Tuck rule" - he was also there tonight :eek:

Both Co-MVPs bit it today. I was rooting for Indy because they're more fun to watch IMO than "The Brady Bunch." I must admit that New England is a very sound, well Coached team. They excel in all three phases of the game, they are very physical and Brady earns more respect from me every time I see him play. His career is off to a killer start, he's already got one ring and now he has a great chance to get a second. I think Indy would have whipped Carolina and I think New England will beat them easily. New England is having all this sucess without a marquee running back. Imagine this New England team with a top tier runner. Scary thought, I'm already pissed that Buffalo has Willis MaGahee and the Colts have Edge and many of my favorite U of M star players go to teams that don't wear Aqua. Even Manditch was saying that there is major talent right under our noses that we are missing out on. What about Shockey, Ed Reed and dozens of others. Maybe our new GM will correct the situation. We do have a NEW G.M. don't we?

Back
Top Bottom