SI on Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI on Miami

I can't believe I actually read this entire thread. Must be a real slow day. Anyway, here we go:

1. Manning? The Colts will never, and I mean never let him go. If they don't sign him, they will franchise him. Don't even bother worrying about this one. Top 5 quarterbacks do not hit the market, ever.

2. The Loses to the Bills. We lost. The fact that we lost to a team with as many holes as the Bills tells you some unfortunate things about last season. Was it Lucas? The Blizard? The Defense? I don't know, but those are the games you have to find away to win. Every year there will be adversity, you have to overcome it. We didn't.

3. This year? The Bill's don't scare me at all. If we play the way we can it should be no contest. I think the Jets and the Pats are more dangerous this year, and part of that is because the Bills helped us out with the McGahee pick.

gobillsgo.....

who would you rather have?:
ricky williams and randy mcmichael......

or

charles grant, bryant johnson and a 2002 #4?

now tell me who ripped off who......how does that deal sacrifice our future? rw was younger than many draftpicks last year,........how is that giving up the future?

if RW was 28 or 29+ then maybe.,....but we aquired a 24 YEARD OLD RB ENTERING HIS PRIME. how is that sacrificing the future? he will be here for years.....

Originally posted by gobillsgo
Tell me this, OZ...how many draft picks have the Fish traded away in the past 3 years?

FACT: The Dolphins gave up 2 #1's for Ricky.

FACT: The Bills gave up 9 spots in the first round for Bledsoe.

Who gave up more of their future?

I knew you would not be worth debating. You should learn a little more from your two associates on this board.

9 slots? Your spinning this homey. You gave a first round pick in 2003 for Bedsore. You got a first round pick for Price. #11 cost you a first rounder. Shhhhhh!!!!

You said that the Dolphins front office lives for today, and yet they aquired the leagues very best Rb, who is very very young, your team aquired an aging Qb who is, excellent yes, but not very young, so who has more of a future, barring injury?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by justafan

You need to find another hobby... :lol:

Sort of like your hobby on teaching the Dolphins fans football 101??

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, you guys would be willing to make room on your roster for Payton Manning? You'd take him over Griese? WOW, what a revelation! I can't believe that you would want a pro-bowl qb on your roster! First of all, Indy is not gonna give him up. Second of all, even if they were considering it, Miami does not have a first round pick (much less two) to give up for what, the next 3 or 4 years? Your team gives away first rounders like their going out of style and you have NOTHING to trade in return. Thrid, the is NO F-ING WAY you could fit Manning's salary under the cap --assuming you could pry him away from Indy --assuming you had anything to trade for him. You people crack me up!

Dude it's Finheaven.com not thebuffalobills have no decent running back.com. don't you Bill's fans have anything better to do than sit here and try to poke fun at the Phins? Just Moulds, no running back, and Bledsoe a year older playing in the bitter cold I don't think any of that wil ladd up to a playoff berth. So you concentrate selling those lottery tickets at the convenience store maybe you can help the Bills buy something better than an 8-8 season. Dolphins two losing seasons in 33 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mdfin:

we sweept the bills for 20 years!!! there used to be 3 things for sure, death, taxes and the bills losing the superbowl but now they won't even make it there!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Platinum
Even if Manning becomes available, the will use him as trade bait, you are going to have to give up 2 firsts for him.

and......

where is the problem in that?????

Originally posted by Danny
we sweept the bills for 20 years!!! there used to be 3 things for sure, death, taxes and the bills losing the superbowl but now they won't even make it there!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it was only 10 years... but it was still a helluva run.

wide receiver

You have a great WR. However your depending on "potential" for your #2. Do I really need to point out Chris Chambers to you who has more talent then Reed? Where you beat us out at the #1 WR spot our depth evens that up so your not clearly better there.

defensive tackle

Welcome back to the crack smoking. Yah Pat Williams and Sam Adams and no one vs Tim Bowens (Pro Bowl), Chester and Zgonina who is our backup and had a better year then Adams last year by far. So we were #5 in rushing and we added a DT better then Adams to play as a BACKUP.

offensive tackle
guard
center

LT yes. RT not a chance in hell. Guard your full of it. Ruddy is a Pro Bowl center. Guard no way either. We have a deep deep set of good solid guards. Not great or spectacular but a deep good group.

So lets talk about DE's, DB's, LB's, Safeties, RB's, FB's, TE's, ST's. Yah don't wanna go there do you?

Funny how 9-7 (not to mention 0-2 head to head) is SOOO much better than 8-8...:rolleyes:

So? Tis last year and since you want to play the past game lets talk about how the phins have historically almost ALWAYS been better then the bills. The bills have a history of nothing. You have nothing to be proud of as a Bills fan.

FACT: The Dolphins gave up 2 #1's for Ricky.

FACT: The Bills gave up 9 spots in the first round for Bledsoe.

Who gave up more of their future?

Again you come off as a 14 year old without a clue. You can't put seperate trades together bozo. You gave up a #1 for a 3-4 year tops aging QB. The dolphins gave up a #1, Conditional #3 that became a #1 and swapped 4th round picks that allowed us to get Randy McMicheal also. We got 2 great starters both under 24.

Really the reason Bills fans talk smack is because they got nothing to be proud of. They have no history and they have almost always been on the outside looking up to the dolphins. It's pure P-E-N-I-S envy.

And Bills fans want to go on and on about their great offense and how their offensive dropoff will be made up by their defense and how their offense is so much better. Well eat it and weep Bills fans:

Scoring offense:

Bills: 23.7 pts per game
Dolphins: 24.6 pts per game

Last but not least McGahee. Keep fooling yourselves. "Oh he would have been a top 3 RB". Great.......so he could be the next Curtis Enis. Potential means nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by minus
There no way Fins can afford Manning but who wouldn't want to have Manning.

well, i for one think peyton manning is overrated. that guy has thrown more INT's than Fiedler the last two years. i think harrison and edge gave him everything to build on. Now here he would have a defense to cover his ars. he is still dangerous, but i dont think he is anything like people have made him to be. would i want him? depends on what fiedler does this year. i havent given up on Jay. i dont have a good reason to yet. he played well last year when healthy. thats bottom line.

Dungy built a superbowl caliber D, Manning will stay, Freeney was a monster Dungy's input on personnel for d is solid. That team can still go further than other, their division is a cake walk...

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST

Dude it's Finheaven.com not thebuffalobills have no decent running back.com. don't you Bill's fans have anything better to do than sit here and try to poke fun at the Phins? Just Moulds, no running back, and Bledsoe a year older playing in the bitter cold I don't think any of that wil ladd up to a playoff berth. years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mdfin:

Sort of like your hobby on teaching the Dolphins fans football 101??

Precisely!!!! No decent RB. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom