Sig Pic.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sig Pic..

Alright... here we go...

First, upload a photo. If you are unable to upload photos, use a feature on FinHeaven. If you decide to use FinHeaven, you first have to go to the User CP. Then click on "Upload Photo." Follow the directions on that page... please try to make the image as small as possible, as large signature pictures can become somewhat annoying.

After you upload the photo using that page, you will see a picture of the photo that you just uploaded. Right click on that picture and go to Properties. You will see the "Address" of the picture, so just copy ALL of the URL. It will look something like this:
PHP:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/images/uploaded/1485_photo.jpg

No, go to your User CP again. Now, go to "Edit Profile." Go to the Signature field. Now, type: [ IMG ] PASTE ADDRESS TO PHOTO HERE [/IMG]

Do that without any spaces ...

Now, go down to "Submit Modifications" and that should do it...

Let me know if you have any problems...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Rude...
If you have any problems, just let me know... as long as you have the correct web address to the pic... I can sometimes fix it for you....
Just let me know!

AJ, I did what you said.. I uploaded the photo to finheaven, and I also typed [ IMG ] PASTE ADDRESS TO PHOTO HERE [/IMG] with no spaces, but ended up with a sig. that shows the text and then a little photo icon with an "X" on it... Any ideas on why??

Back
Top Bottom