Sig Pictures | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sig Pictures

miamikid92

PHINS'09!! :D
Reaction score
I noticed that some of you have pictures with your user names and stuff in it and you made it. Can you help me on were i can make one of those? thanks for your help

miamikid12 said:
I noticed that some of you have pictures with your user names and stuff in it and you made it. Can you help me on were i can make one of those? thanks for your help

I use Photoshop for doing graphics for web pages, sigs, avatars and all other "media" of this type.

thanks, but what is photoshop? is it a website or something i can find in my programs

miamikid12 said:
thanks, but what is photoshop? is it a website or something i can find in my programs
It's an Adobe program. You'd know it if you had it...it is a resource hog. I don't know what the new version costs nowadays, I'm using Photoshop 7.0.

its also very pricy...what do you want someone will make it for ya if not i will

o well im not really smart with that kind of stuff so i will just ask my dad tommorow after the eagles game (lol)

Buddwalk said:
its also very pricy...what do you want someone will make it for ya if not i will
thanks if you ever find the time to can you make me one with jason taylor and a blueish background? thanks for your time..

geeze im tired its 1:41 am in new jersey

miamikid12 said:
o well im not really smart with that kind of stuff so i will just ask my dad tommorow after the eagles game (lol)
:roflmao:...well if Dad won't pick it up for yuh I'm sure if you ask, someone will make you a sig....

haha im pretty sure he will because he is really into computers we have like 10 because hes a stock person lol

I use Fireworks, but only because I could get it for free of of Kazaa a couple of years ago. I'd much rather use Photoshop, but there is no way in hell that I can afford it. Literally, a new copy costs around 600 dollars.

Questions for unifiedtheory: How did you get so good with photoshop? Is it just a lot of practice or is there a tutorial when you run it. The sig I mad is very primitive, and if I get photoshop I'd like to learn how to make them like that.

Download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 with Image Ready from mIRC, Shareaza, or Limewire...whatever you have.

X-Con said:
Download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 with Image Ready from mIRC, Shareaza, or Limewire...whatever you have.

Shhh, that's illegal. Dont tell the kid about bittorrent and lokitorrents.com either. He shouldnt be getting into that stuff.

Corrupting minors you should be ashamed of yourselves. :)

Back
Top Bottom