Sigh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sigh

While I am not a big fan of Tannenbaum. Doesn't change the fact that Evan Silva is a useless troll and Mike Lombardi is the same guy who bashed Doug Pederson last season. I think Pederson got the last laugh, won a Super Bowl while Mike Lombardi looked like a complete tool. What exactly has Mike Lombardi done anyway? Can't even get another job in the NFL.

Well listening to the after draft PC Grier is in control of that draft room and FO..Mike T is just kinda there.

Gase and Grier are the 2 guys that control the players. Don't let anyone fool you.

Cheap shot.

Easy target.

Deflects from constant cheating + blatant favoritism

Well listening to the after draft PC Grier is in control of that draft room and FO..Mike T is just kinda there.

Gase and Grier are the 2 guys that control the players. Don't let anyone fool you.

I definitely got the sense that Grier was in charge of this draft, which is a good thing. We didn’t see any ridiculous wasteful trades for superfluous players like the Carol trade. Tannenbaum was usually in charge of trades and figuring out pick value. Grier and Gase seem to have kept him out of the draft this year.

Well having Tannenbaum in your division played a big role in your Super Bowl loss... so is it really that great?

So this isn’t exactly related but i just realized that Josh McDaniels took his cheating ways with him to the Broncos during that HC stint of his.

My buddy is a huge Broncos fan and was telling me about how McDouchebag got caught videotaping team signals of the 49ers practice during his second season. They only won a few games so it wasn’t a big deal. Think that is a reason why Belichick didn’t want Josh to leave. He was their best thief.

I definitely got the sense that Grier was in charge of this draft, which is a good thing. We didn’t see any ridiculous wasteful trades for superfluous players like the Carol trade. Tannenbaum was usually in charge of trades and figuring out pick value. Grier and Gase seem to have kept him out of the draft this year.

Ever since Grier and Gase came in the drafts have been pretty damn good.

Lombardi is worse than Rick Speilman (before he became smart with the Vikings), Jeff Ireland, and Tannenbaum combined. He's one of the worst execs ever.

Tannenbaum's Jets went further than any team Lombardi ran. And they beat the Patriots in the playoffs with Nacho Sanchez at QB.

I had the same take away. Tannenbaum seemed like an annoying younger brother trying to play with the older kids. Couldn't wait to speak and be involved, and Grier even joked they had to restrain him a few times.

Maybe after all the terrible contracts the past few years Gase told Ross what had to change, idk.

Mike has clearly lost some of the power he had when he first got here and the moves in free agency and the draft dictate it. That being said, that was a low jab by Lombardi. We have sucked long before Tannenbaum got here.

I will say this, we were a joke before Mike got here though. We had multiple coaches turn us down and Ray FRmer actually turned us down to be GM of the Browns, it doesn't get much worse than that. He gave our front office some legitimacy and did get Gase here.

Perhaps Grier has reigned in Tannebaum. I said it in another thread after the draft. It sure seemed quiet in that Miami draft room. No knucklehead or boneheaded trades or rumors. Just good ole’ cloak and dagger speculation and lots of smoke screens. Someone suggested that because Tannenbaum was higher up to Grier, it was impossible for Grier to reign him in, because he answers to him. Now this story breaks. Wonder where that guy is now?

Back
Top Bottom