• Yes

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 94 81.7%

• Total voters

acmeanvil49

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I know there will be a lot of people who hate this idea but with the talk about Randy Moss possibly being available I'd rather have T.O.

Owens is a prima donna but all he does is catch 80 to 100 passes for 1,100 plus yards and 13 TD's per year.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1290

Chambers has only posted numbers like that once, in 2005 while Owens has produced 7 out of 11 years with those type of numbers.

2005 he only played in 7 games but still had 700-yards and 6 TD's so he was on pace again to put them up again.

I'll admit it's a chance move because of T.O's locker room and sideline antics and you never know with a guy like that if he will blow up again but I think he learned his lesson.

He behaved in Dallas for the most part, if Parcells can put up with him Miami can too.

I think he could go big again easily in Miami with a QB like C-Pep when he's 100% and who can throw the long ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, No No and NO :wink:

Huge contract and even bigger prima donna atitude is NOT what this team needs right now. Don't even know if TO or Moss for that matter would go along with Cam's "family" attitude for the team.

He is staying in Dallas for at least one more year, its kinda hard to sign a guy who is under contract for another team.

Sign a 1,000-yard, double digit TD reciever?

Forget about the awesome stats for a moment, and think about getting someone who can just get the job done.

:shakeno: Could a seperate forum be set up for TO and Moss threads that pop up every single season repeatedly? Maybe call it Locker Room Cancers That People Want To Sign Because They Are Awesome On Madden And Don't Cause Any Problems In Video Games Forum.

This year has convinced me even more to be anti-Moss, TO, etc. It pisses me off to no end that players like these cry about getting to play a game for a living when people like Darrent Williams who clearly love playing the game--and it translates on the field and in the results--are taken from us. To hell with these guys. Keep them away from the Dolphins.

We don't need turds like TO in our team, no matter the stats. Period.

I know there will be a lot of people who hate this idea but with the talk about Randy Moss possibly being available I'd rather have T.O.

Owens is a prima donna but all he does is catch 80 to 100 passes for 1,100 plus yards and 13 TD's per year.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1290

Chambers has only posted numbers like that once, in 2005 while Owens has produced 7 out of 11 years with those type of numbers.

2005 he only played in 7 games but still had 700-yards and 6 TD's so he was on pace again to put them up again.

I'll admit it's a chance move because of T.O's locker room and sideline antics and you never know with a guy like that if he will blow up again but I think he learned his lesson.

He behaved in Dallas for the most part, if Parcells can put up with him Miami can too.

I think he could go big again easily in Miami with a QB like C-Pep when he's 100% and who can throw the long ball.

I hope I never see T.O., or Moss for that matter, in a Dolphins uniform.

How can I say this about the idea of getting TO other then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Both him and Moss are high risk but TO has worn out his welcome on every team so far and almost did again this year in Dallas and had the Tuna decided to stay I think it would have meant the end of the TO thing there aswell. Im no Moss fan and he is a high risk too but also alot younger with alot more years left in him, TO will be 35 or something like that. If we were to get a lud mouth trouble maker I would rather have Chad Johnson whom I know from a guy that talked to him super bowl weekend that he is tired of not getting to the next level in Cinci.

Forget the stats, remember the cancer in the locker room. Absofreakinlutely NO!
I agree. T.O. left San Francisco hated by half his team mates. Nobody likes him in Philly. In Dallas, he back-stabbed a bunch of people. Even Parcells had trouble handling him, and he has seen his share of crazy attitude.

I would love to have TO if he just kept his mouth shut. Truely there isn't a better reciever in the league. I dont care how many passes he dropped this year, he finds his way over the goal line. As for him being worth the risk, I have to say no. He has destroyed lockerroom after lockerroom. We cant have that here. I would say though that he would stand a pretty good chance here seeing that we have no leader on offense that he would conflict with for that role.

I would love to have TO if he just kept his mouth shut. Truely there isn't a better reciever in the league. I dont care how many passes he dropped this year, he finds his way over the goal line. As for him being worth the risk, I have to say no. He has destroyed lockerroom after lockerroom. We cant have that here. I would say though that he would stand a pretty good chance here seeing that we have no leader on offense that he would conflict with for that role.

He would never be able to keep his mouth shut first of all. 2nd, Marvin Harrison, Torry Holt, and Steve Smith are better recievers. Chad Johnson is probably on the same level as TO too, if not Fitzgerald or Boldin also. Heck, i'd take Andre Johnson before TO, and that's not factoring in his attitude.

At the endo fo the season with all the Saban crap I was thinking definitely take a flyer on him. Now that Miami seems to be moving in a positive direction I would not want to see him here.

Do you think Chambers will put up 1,100 recieving yards and 11 TD's in 2007 like he did in 2005?

We already know TO can, & I see no reason why he wont, no matter where he goes.

Marvin Harrison, Torry Holt, and Steve Smith are better recievers. Chad Johnson is probably on the same level as TO too, if not Fitzgerald or Boldin also. Heck, i'd take Andre Johnson before TO

Man all those guys are awesome recievers...any of them available?

Nope, TO most likely will be though, he already took his nameplate off his locker so he isnt even planning on being back in Dallas.

If we dont get him I just pray he doesnt go to anyone else in the AFC East!

Back
Top Bottom