Sign here if you have turned down Alabama... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign here if you have turned down Alabama...

The Crimson Tide coaching search took a break during the weekend as Mal Moore determines which direction to follow next. The next phase could stay with the candidates from smaller programs, such as Navy head coach Paul Johnson and Wake Forest’s Jim Grobe. Both emerged as possibilities soon after Alabama fired Mike Shula on Nov. 26
Johnson recently agreed in principle to a revamped, incentive-laden contract with Navy that could pay him close to $1.8 million a year. Some industry insiders believe he is the best candidate, though his triple-option running attack does not breed excitement. Alabama also might have an interest in LSU offensive coordinator Jimbo Fisher, 41, who has coached for the Tigers since 2000. Other potential assistant coaching possibilities are Florida defensive coordinator Charlie Strong and Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator Norm Chow, a former assistant coach at BYU, Southern California and North Carolina State. Chow said recently that he is not interested in the Tide job.

:D

Crypt Keeper said:
Did you watch Sunday NFL Countdown today? Mort reported they will. Don't believe me? Well, check out PFT, because they heard the Mort report also.

Also, I am a Dolphins fan who just is posting thing I see and here. I never post things that I can't back up. I will always have a link or TV station to back me up.

People, we have to wake up. This Saban/Alabama stuff is far from over.

Until you post something other than dubious press sources from Alabama or the national media that is referencing the Alabama press ,all of the rumors proving false and lacking in credibility you cant blame people for thinking you are a troll.Thats what trolls do.Harp on an agenda and Inflame .Not saying you are one but how about moving on to another topic until the end of the season when you say that this is going to happen.:wink:

To date I have never seen you post about any other subject.

CrunchTime said:
Until you post something other than dubious press sources from Alabama or the national media that is referencing the Alabama press ,all of the rumors proving false and lacking in credibility you cant blame people for thinking you are a troll.Thats what trolls do.Harp on an agenda and Inflame .Not saying you are one but how about moving on to another topic until the end of the season when you say that this is going to happen.:wink:

To date I have never seen you post about any other subject.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?do=finduser&u=17276

Scroll threw all my posts if you like. Sure I have talked about this subject a lot in the past few weeks, but that is because I am just scared to death of seeing Saban leave.

Crypt Keeper said:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?do=finduser&u=17276

Scroll threw all my posts if you like. Sure I have talked about this subject a lot in the past few weeks, but that is because I am just scared to death of seeing Saban leave.

The way I look at it is that in the very unlikely event he decides to take the Alabama job at the end of the year as you suspect then he is the wrong man for the Miami Dolphins HC.

I feel confident he is the right man for the job and that he is not going to leave us in a lurch so lets enjoy the ride.:D

This just in: Saban guns down the Alabama Press.
PS456 turns down the job, he was offered but he is still in the running according to multiple made up sources.

Back
Top Bottom