Sign Idea...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Idea......

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
i just thought of the best sign idea........ you guys know the song "Rikki dont lose that number" by Steely Dan?????

well i was thinking i could put:

Superbowl 37 : RICKY DONT LOSE THAT NUMBER!!!! ITS THE ONLY ONE WE WANT!!!!!

hows that? :bling:

Go for it !!!!! Are you going to unveil it at a game, or as a 'smilie' ?

clear.gif

I've never heard of that song. Its clever but I'm afraid that only Dennis Miller will get it.

I think it'd get recognized

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I've never heard of that song. Its clever but I'm afraid that only Dennis Miller will get it.

That song is a classic rock staple....even tho I never liked it nor Steely Dan (except Black Friday is a cool song)....they play it on the radio CONSTANTLY ....

TELL ME WICH GAME!

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
thanks for the encouragement guys..... i thougt it was clever, and yes i reveil it at the game......

I go see all the games at a sports bar, I wanna see if I can spot it :)

You guys are young..Steely Dan is a classic..CK I can't believe you've never heard that song..they use to play it all the time in S. Fla when I lived there..it was on just about every radio station...Good song to do something with when it comes to Ricky..

I recall when George Carlin said that he hates people who have those backpacks or slingpacks for children. He then said that those are the same people who jog with their dogs, sort their garbage, and listen to Steely Dan.:lol: :lol:

Hey...that sounds alot like my nickname contest entry, Ricky "Don't lose that fumble" Williams....

Back
Top Bottom