Signatue complaint | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signatue complaint

Alright, if there is more than one image in a signature... those images, all together, must be within the signature limits.

For example, if you have three images and all three images together are under 400x300 pixels and are under 40k in size... then it's ok. So, you can essentially have four pictures... with each picture being 100x300 and 10k. (Obviously, the images would be below each other, and not beside each other)

Cool?

Really? I don't see any of the mods/vips with 2 sigs.

Maynard said:
im assuming that VIPs and mods dont have to follow this rule, as everyone's sig in this thread has at least 2 images.

FinHeavenAJ said:
Alright, if there is more than one image in a signature... those images, all together, must be within the signature limits.

For example, if you have three images and all three images together are under 400x300 pixels and are under 40k in size... then it's ok. So, you can essentially have four pictures... with each picture being 100x300 and 10k. (Obviously, the images would be below each other, and not beside each other)

Cool?

Oh ok I see. Thank you for personally answering the question AJ. I feel special.

njfinfan said:
Really? I don't see any of the mods/vips with 2 sigs.

no. it was my mistake. photobucket was down so i switch to imageshack, but the photobucket pic was showing up as a red x or broken image

so now when i change the sig, i save a blank and then reload the one i want to use so it doesnt happen again. a bit redundant, but it works

Back
Top Bottom