Signature from Photoshop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signature from Photoshop

Nappy Roots

Da Dalphins
Club Member
Reaction score
i made a signature in photoshop, now how do i get it out of there to host it. on IMageshack it says it cant host that file or something like that...anyhelp would be great...thanks.

I would like to follow on to Nappy's question. I see my two sig pics where too much and I can only have one at 400x300. My question..is there a "test" thread here where we can apply an attachement so that we can then link it into our sig, or do we have to have the custom pic we want for our sig hosting somewhere to link to?

Schleprock said:
I would like to follow on to Nappy's question. I see my two sig pics where too much and I can only have one at 400x300. My question..is there a "test" thread here where we can apply an attachement so that we can then link it into our sig, or do we have to have the custom pic we want for our sig hosting somewhere to link to?

You should be able to upload to the photo gallery and link from there...but I haven't done it for a while, not sure if it still works :confused:

darkmistress said:
You should be able to upload to the photo gallery and link from there...but I haven't done it for a while, not sure if it still works :confused:

It does, thats how I did mine.

Nappy Roots said:
i made a signature in photoshop, now how do i get it out of there to host it. on IMageshack it says it cant host that file or something like that...anyhelp would be great...thanks.

Nappy, the problem might be that when you saved the photoshop image, you didn't save ti as a Jpeg file. It most likely saved as a .psd or some other weird format that imageshack doesn't support. Open the file in photoshop again and hit the save as button. When you do, make sure to change the format of the file when the prompt shows up as to which file you want to save it under. That should solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom