Signing Day!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing Day!!!!

MelbournePhin said:
Florida State also reportedly snagged four-star linebacker Recardo Wright from Orlando on Wednesday, wrapping up the best class in the state of Florida.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9201408

Um, the Florida Gators own the best recruiting class in the nation, & if I'm not mistaken the Florida Gators are located in Florida :wink:

SMadison29 said:
Um, the Florida Gators own the best recruiting class in the nation, & if I'm not mistaken the Florida Gators are located in Florida :wink:

I think they mean that FSU got the most recruits from the state of Florida. That same article doesn't even have FSU in the Top 10 overall recruiting class. Very misleading.

Caps said:
Yeah, and we also got Craig Cooper, a 3 star sleeper. Couple this with some pretty good OL recruits, and we won't even need to pass the ball:lol: Just hand it off like, 50 times a game and run 5 or 6 play-actions, screw the fact that we only have a couple receivers worth a damn:D

I didn't list Cooper because I think he's going to switch to WR or CB. There's simply no room for him at RB. I think the same fate awaits either or both George Timmons & Derron Thomas. Both have good size & sub 4.4 speed.

SMadison29 said:
I didn't list Cooper because I think he's going to switch to WR or CB. There's simply no room for him at RB. I think the same fate awaits either or both George Timmons & Derron Thomas. Both have good size & sub 4.4 speed.

Yeah, we probably will have to convert him to WR, like you said. We simply don't have enough of them, we're going to have to move some people around.

Like I said yesterday. Its silly to get wrapped up in the numbers. As long as you are in the top 10, its a very good recruiting class. The difference between 1st and 5th could be a slight difference between ranking systems or 1 player who was ranked higher coming from highschool.

Urban Meyer said it perfectly yesterday in his PC. You can only really judge a recruiting class 3 years from now. What they are ranked now means squat, you never know what 3 star player is going to be great or what 5 star player might not perform as high as expected.

Philter25 said:
Urban Meyer said it perfectly yesterday in his PC. You can only really judge a recruiting class 3 years from now. What they are ranked now means squat, you never know what 3 star player is going to be great or what 5 star player might not perform as high as expected.

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom