Signing Winners | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing Winners

Meadows ain't coming here, thank goodness. We'll end up with McIntosh or Brown at RT (maybe both and let them fight it out).

Originally posted by Muck

Good talk about McIntosh. I'm starting to want this guy. Wait, that sounded pretty ghey. I'll rephrase. I'm starting to desire......dammit. Ok, I'm starting to hope we sign McIntosh. There we go!!

He just signed with San Diego on Thursday. Young guy who's a road grader. Dang.

I agree. At thisp oint I think Mcintosh has everything we are looking for. He isn't a Star, but does seem to be regarded as a potential star. He is a solid player at the least (Maybe better than Todd Wade) and he's from South Florida.

He is an athletic OT, much like Wade Smith.

Not really he's more of a mauler. He was a guard prospect before, but he can play RT.

so , bobbie williams or coleman and mcintosh and we are fixed, somehow we need to get carey too and then ricky should be ok

McIntosh is the guy I've wanted at RT all along since losing Tait. I have a feeling that we're making a decision between he and Orlando Brown right now. Hopefully, they go for the young, rising player in McIntosh. I'm eager to hear updates on the visits of these two.

Hopefully we can get something done with Damion, as the Herald says that we expect to have a new RT by Tuesday.

That is not on theup and up is it? I think Miami would need more than that imo..............

Originally posted by Agua
Big O says McIntosh is crap and Adam Meadows is the guy we should go after.

Big O is starting to sound like a negative nilly. adam meadows canceled his trip here. once again, its not just up to us but to the player as well where they would like to play. how many times does this simpleton like sentence have to be said?

exactly

We can't make them want to come here. I don't want to overpay for anyone anyway...again, that is not how you win. I don't want to win the offseason title (aka Redskins) I want the season title. Jeno was a step in the right direction. McIntosh and a servicable backup would help also. I would like to see another guard and center. Then go WR in the draft. Try to sign O-gun if possible otherwise, have his agent do the dirty work and find a first for us...Rick is smarter than people give him credit for.

Originally posted by Agua
Big O says McIntosh is crap and Adam Meadows is the guy we should go after.

Is the BIG O an ex player,coach or scout? Or is he just a local radio guy who has access to information quicker because he's the media? if he is what I mentioned above then I'll respect his opinion more.
Just because he's a personality on the radio dosen't make him any more qualified to judge talent than us dingleberry's. :goof:

Actually, we told Meadows' agent that we weren't interested and not to waste a trip down here. I'm glad. That tells me we're looking for a road grader type rather than some finesse pass-blocker.

Back
Top Bottom