Simmons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simmons

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think he should stay back their for punt returns, he didn't get many opportunities last week, and he got caught once or twice. But the third time he almost broke that, I mean someone just got a hand and on and tripped him up. His speed is a great thing to have back there and it showed when he almost broke that return, I hope he is still back there tomorrow.

I was impressed with with him, he has some amazing speed when he has a clear path. With more experience he'll just get better moving around and avoiding tackles. He's already better that Rogers.

At least Rogers didn't make a Fair-Catch crap everytime he caught the ball when the nearest defender was like 15 yards away if that(ala Jeff whateverhisnamewas)

Originally posted by DolFan31
At least Rogers didn't make a Fair-Catch crap everytime he caught the ball when the nearest defender was like 15 yards away if that(ala Jeff whateverhisnamewas)

Ogden

isn't Ogden with GB now? That sux that he's gone now. I remember when my bro and I went to the Fins-Denver game (the one in Miami) two years ago, the following Monday he was on a radio show doing an interview. From what he said he sounded like a guy who enjoyed playing in Miami, he didn't do half bad.....its a shame.

But the thing is, that Ogden was the last guy to return one for the Phins if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, I think Simmons will break that though. :cool:

I think you're right. His speed is lightning fast. If he can get a tackler to miss he won't get caught til he stops in the end zone.

A little experience is all he needs. Is he th next Dante Hall, the jury is still out on that one.

He very well could be. HE is so fast he only needs one of those "spring" blocks. That first block to get that initial guy to miss. And with his speed he can shoot passed those guys running full speed down field before they can get an angle on him.

Back
Top Bottom