Simms thinks Miami is a real threat... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simms thinks Miami is a real threat...

Danny_Dolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For those who watch CBS and listen to Phil Simms, he has always been negative about Miami's running game and their chances of winning the big game. Well, today I could not believe my ears, he said that Miami is a different team. The line is more aggressive, as a result of Ricky and his ability. The passing game is better because of Ricky, and the whole team attitude is better because of Ricky.

Love him or hate him, Phil Simms usually is pretty smart when it comes to figuring out who's the contenders and the pretenders, and I think after today he has Miami as a defininte contender in the AFC.

Tell that to Mortensen... what does he have to say now???

Words of advice Mort: Open mouth... insert foot.

last eight...0-8. today: 30-3...if nothing else, the demons have been exhorcised, stabbed, shot, punched in the mouth, and thrown off a 20 story building

Originally posted by SoFlaFan
Tell that to Mortensen... what does he have to say now???

Words of advice Mort: Open mouth... insert foot.

Classic!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:monkey:

CHRIS MORTENSEN SUCKS!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!! 3-0!!!:fire:

Originally posted by Danny_Dolphin
For those who watch CBS and listen to Phil Simms, he has always been negative about Miami's running game and their chances of winning the big game. Well, today I could not believe my ears, he said that Miami is a different team. The line is more aggressive, as a result of Ricky and his ability. The passing game is better because of Ricky, and the whole team attitude is better because of Ricky.

Love him or hate him, Phil Simms usually is pretty smart when it comes to figuring out who's the contenders and the pretenders, and I think after today he has Miami as a defininte contender in the AFC.

Simms is a bandwagon man

:monkey: Phil Simms

Re: Re: Simms thinks Miami is a real threat...

Originally posted by finfan54

Simms is a bandwagon man

:monkey: Phil Simms

So is Berman now. Hey just said practically the same thing on ESPN tonight after the game.

For years, Simms, Mort the Wart and Berman (and a multitude that I shall not name) have been pretenders...that's the story of the day!

Did you all hear Boomer Eiason(sp?) this morning. He predicted the Jets to win. He didn't even give a reason, just said they will win. What a loser......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Did you all hear Boomer Eiason(sp?) this morning. He predicted the Jets to win. He didn't even give a reason, just said they will win. What a loser......

:lol: Heh heh! I suppose he'll always be picking Cincy and Arizona, too!

Boomer has always been a loser....he picked the Bengals to win the division this year lol. He isn't exactly the best person to predict.

Back
Top Bottom