Simple Math | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simple Math

Serik

Active Roster
Reaction score
Easy question here- go all the way back to your younger days.
If your in school and the entire class is about to play kickball. 2 of the class elect captains get to pick players. You are chosen to be a team captain! It's time to make your first pick. Do you take your best friend first? A friend who isn't the greatest athlete in the class-but you are on the same page with, or do you take the greatest athlete you dont get along with -because they are the greatest athlete?

Please see past the business side of the NFL if you can see where I'm headed.

Flores wants to build his team!
Every coach does. It's real hard to take over someone else's team of grown men with their own agendas.
Let one coach since Shula build this team the way they see fit. Then if we suck we will truely know Brian Flores. Sometimes the best athlete isn't the best teammate or pupil.

Yea I'm drinking- I have plenty of reasons.

I am willing to back them because nothing else ha worked so why the hell not. I will be disheartened if we look as lame as we did game 1 and we don't solidify something, somewhere though. A sign of a great coaching staff is progress, don't mind losing in fact I want 0-16, but I want to lose with somewhat of a fight and see progress.

I typically gut my team on Madden in the same way. But I turn off the salary cap.

I agree- we must see improvements. But right now there are still bad apples on the team who can cause failures.
I'm not totally convinced that the Laremy Tunsil fallout wasnt the root of the Ravens bloodbath. It could have very well been a silent player protest.
Then again it could have been alot of things. I have my opinion though.
Culture starts with the Coach.

Back
Top Bottom