Since its a slow news night... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Since its a slow news night...

I usually check this site daily. I find it to be the most valuable in gaining news about the Dolphins. I don't post that much, but let me say welcome!!!

FuturePhin said:
He's a eagles fan undercover...shhhh ;) Welcome!

haha no definitly not, my dads and eagles fan along with all my friends and i have two younger brothers who are both redskins fans.. i have to hear about how "great" patrick ramsey is going to be everyday...shoot me

SouthJerseyFin said:
I figure ill use this time to introduce myself.. ive been visiting this site daily and so i finally decided to register. Ive been a dolphins fan as far back as i can remember so living in eagles country isnt the greatest. Im probably posting this in the wrong forum but oh well... just wanted to say whats up

Welcome!!

:drinkers: :beerbang:

What's up fellow New Jersey Dolphins fan? I am from N.J. also - right in the heart of Eagles country - and I am a life long Dolphins fan. I am new to this site also. Rock on, everybody. Talk to you all soon.

pdonavant said:
I usually check this site daily. I find it to be the most valuable in gaining news about the Dolphins. I don't post that much, but let me say welcome!!!
Holy crap, you are pretty close to one post a month!

azfinfanmang said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I am surrounded by all the Cardinals fans (all 3 of them).

Welcome aboard newbie.

:rofl3:

oh by the way Welcome south jersey :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom