since when has the dolphins become public enemy #1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

since when has the dolphins become public enemy #1

Being a fin fan in Colorado has taught me let what the media says go in one ear and out the other. Everytime the Broncos have to play the fins they always bad mouth the Dolphins. Last years record, I think we were just due to have a bad season. Miami has always been a pretty good team over the last few years with last year being the exception. It may not be this season that we return to the playoffs but I dont think it is too far off.

Wildbill3 said:
You actually think saban is going to field a team that doesn't practice the fundamentals? When we lose games this year, it will be because of mental errors, not because of the lack of fundamentals.

I didn't mean that. The DT and secondary problems are not mental but talent and depth. if Travis Daniels doesnt pan out we are going to have a horrendous secondary barring some veteran being brought in. Defensive Tackle looks like a weak spot to me also. I have complete confidence that Saban will have our players play to the best of their abilities.

Mile High Fin said:
We are a proud franchise:

Best coach ever
Best QB ever
Best TEAM ever (1972)
Best winning % of ANY sports team since 1970.

Nick Saban is well on his way to restoring our team.

Nicely put and our big game we won was against the Colts in the first round of the playoffs when Wanny first took over and Mare hit the game winning field goal.

adamprez2003 said:
I didn't mean that. The DT and secondary problems are not mental but talent and depth. if Travis Daniels doesnt pan out we are going to have a horrendous secondary barring some veteran being brought in. Defensive Tackle looks like a weak spot to me also. I have complete confidence that Saban will have our players play to the best of their abilities.
right I just read the comment about the defensive tackle, and I read that to mean the actions of the defense and how they tackled, as in whoops!!! Jackass not reading the context properly...:lol: but I do disagree that with how we will lose those games. I really believe that Saban will have the less talented players playing better than they are, and that the only way this team gets beat this year is on defensive/offensive mistakes, not by being outcoached or outplayed.

Back
Top Bottom