...Since when was Tony Pape a starter??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

...Since when was Tony Pape a starter???

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
... :lol:

This is crazy.

I'm losing faith in all reporters. (as if I haven't already.) And it's pretty funny, journalism is what I'm in school for.

The Dolphins are expected to have one starter (right tackle Tony Pape) and two backups (linebacker Winston Taylor and safety Jack Hunt) playing for Berlin when the Thunder play Amsterdam on Saturday in NFL Europe's World Bowl XIII (11 a.m., FOX). ...

Wannstedt spent some time in California last week socializing with Oakland coach and close friend Norv Turner, including a trip to wine country. ...

Defensive tackle Josh Shaw is sponsoring the Pro Players Celebrity Basketball Game at 6 p.m. June 18 at his alma mater Dillard High, 2501 N.W. 11th St. A slew of NFL and NBA players are being touted as appearing. Proceeds will benefit the Al Blades scholarship fund. Information is available at www.miamidolphins.com or by calling 1-813-215-6110.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...jun05,0,733997.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Pape starts for Berlin. He's done pretty good too.

Jack Hunt got owned today by a RB representing New England. It was horrible. Hunt went to make a tackle and the RB jumped right over him and walked into the endzone.

I know that Tony Pape starts for the Thunder in NFL Europe, and I'm pretty sure Winston Taylor and Jack Hunt are backups on the Thunder... so I'm assuming that they're referring to Pape as a starter for the Thunder.

one starter (right tackle Tony Pape) and two backups (linebacker Winston Taylor and safety Jack Hunt) playing for Berlin. Not the Dolphins. <---Just read it wrong.

DolphinDevil28 said:
... :lol:

This is crazy.

I'm losing faith in all reporters. (as if I haven't already.) And it's pretty funny, journalism is what I'm in school for.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolinsider05jun05,0,733997.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Well if you're in school for journalism you should know by now that every story has to have an angle. Ya NEVER just report the facts, unless it proves YOUR point of view, and even then you have to say it just so, as to remove any cred from an opposing view. ;)

i´m not really sold on pape, i saw all the home games of berlin thunder live and he wasn´t really a standout, he played good, but i dunno if beeing good in the world league means a roster spot in the nfl

I saw him played yesterday..He was palying RT... He was not impressive considering the fact that a FB or Rb sometimes had to help him with his guy.

I'm sure they mean for NFLE. Coming out of the draft they felt he would develop slowly...we'll see. As a U of M fan I hope he does well.

Back
Top Bottom