Sine the Fins did not make the playoffs..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sine the Fins did not make the playoffs.....

The way the Eagles have performed without TO, I am thinking the Vikings can take them. If that happens, I think they can make it to the Big Show.

I'm going to go with the Vikings and Colts. In the AFC, I just don't like NE, NYJ or PIT.
I am including PIT for my own personal reasons. I have just never liked them. :tongue: NE and NYJ are self explanatory. ;)

Lets go rams, if they win and the vikes win im goin to the game next weekend. if its at stl

Of course I'm watching the playoffs. Yes, I am a DIEHARD Phins fan but I am also a football fan....I love the game.

I'm going for the Eagles...the only AFC team that is left that I can stomach is the Steelers....

I do have a question for all the closet Colts fans here though...WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?????? They were an AFC East team until a few years ago....that makes them the enemy in my opinion.

I will always put the Colts in the same category as the Jets, Bills and Patsies. In fact...the only team I hate more then the Colts is the Patriots...

The playoffs are more interesting this year with the fins being out of contention. I'm pulling for the Falcons - Eagles - Vikings - Colts in that order. Definitely don't want to see Brady with that trophy again - he's gotten his share of the limelight.

I like the colts :nesucks: and it would be cool if the Rams did something, because we could say we beat them:roflmao: .

Back
Top Bottom