Single Game tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Single Game tickets

Scott Andrew

Starter
Reaction score
now that the schedule is announced does anyone know what day the single game tickets go on sale for both season ticket holders and the regular folk?

Scott Andrew said:
now that the schedule is announced does anyone know what day the single game tickets go on sale for both season ticket holders and the regular folk?

This was posted earlier and someone said it's sometime in July...

Just go to StubHub.com and buy them now. No point in waiting when you can buy now and ensure you get to see the game you want. I bought my tickets to Dolphins-KC last week.

FireWrongstedt said:
Just go to StubHub.com and buy them now. No point in waiting when you can buy now and ensure you get to see the game you want. I bought my tickets to Dolphins-KC last week.

Have you actually received your tickets yet?

How does that work? I thought the season ticket holders didn't even have thiers yet :confused:

stubhub is good but I am hoping some very friendly finheaven members with season tickets will help me out on getting tickets early

Season ticket holder

Hey Scott Andrew if you are looking for tickets I am a season ticket holder and would love to sell you tickets. I own 2 tickets per game and am willing to sell any of the home games. The seat are located on the home side so you will be surrounded by dolfans.:tongue:

I don't know, but for RETURNING season ticket holders, the 2nd payment is now on April 27th. So I guess maybe a few days after that? I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom