Sinnett Waived | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sinnett Waived

He was on the 53-man roster when Brissett was healthy. Slightly more complex than you are making it out to be.

When Tua was out he was called up to back up Brissett

With Tua back we have our 2 QB so he was expendable

When Tua was out he was called up to back up Brissett

With Tua back we have our 2 QB so he was expendable
And when Brissett was injured, Flores should have put in Sinnett. They know what they have in Brissett, but not with Sinnett. He should have been given some playing time, but Flores left the hobbling Brissett in the line-up. Sure, he's probably just a practice squad guy who looked good in a pre-season game. But, you never know... and Flores was too stubborn to give him some snaps. Miami wasn't going to win with Brissett, so what's the harm? I hate Flores.

Losing Sinnett may not be big news too many, but I think it was another mistake!
Yea cutting a third string QB who will never see the playing field unless the 2 QB’s in front of him get hurt was a mistake.
Sinnett was nothing but an arm in training camp and they will just bring in another young QB next year to fill that spot.

Losing Sinnett may not be big news too many, but I think it was another mistake!

I'm sorry, but anything that helped cause the situation where the Jets traded for Joe Flacco who was ON THEIR TEAM last season is not something I consider a mistake.

Yea cutting a third string QB who will never see the playing field unless the 2 QB’s in front of him get hurt was a mistake.
Sinnett was nothing but an arm in training camp and they will just bring in another young QB next year to fill that spot.
Yeah, you can look at it that way, and that’s how many teams don’t give the Kurt Warner’s of The world a fair chance.

I thought Sinnett had a good college career…the size and the arm worthy of developing.

You obviously don’t agree? That’s fine but it doesn’t make your opinion right .

I like always having a young QB your developing behind the rest, “The Ron Wolf philosophy” ….Sinnett showed potential!

Let’s be real. The only reason we actually waived him is because he wore #4 and they need that for someone else 👀.

Whats interesting is the Eagles are still one of the ONLY teams that keep 3 QBs on their active, most have already gone to the 2 only and get the extra roster spot.

Back
Top Bottom