Sinorice Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sinorice Moss

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
I really like this guy, maybe it's being a UM fan. but this guy is very explosive, has good hands, elusive moves, is a hard worker, and run good routes.

we should trade down, pick up a 2nd ronder and draft Moss in the late 1st

i don't know how we could pick up a 2nd rounder just by trading down from 16. a really good player would have to be available.

I heard he was small...like 5'8? or 5'9"? but other than that he sounds good...like his bro.

UF Fin Kat said:
i don't know how we could pick up a 2nd rounder just by trading down from 16. a really good player would have to be available.

Maybe we could trade our #16 for Denver's later first round pick, and also ask Denver to fork over their 2nd or 3rd. :D

Roman529 said:
I heard he was small...like 5'8? or 5'9"? but other than that he sounds good...like his bro.
small WRs do very well in the NFL now-a-days. Steve Smith, Santana Moss, Deion Branch just to name a few

It would be nice to have a hometown kid (i know he at least went to college in miami, i dont know where he was born) of that caliber on our squad!!!!

I really like this guy too. His brother has shown already what he can do. He'd be a great guy to pick up, if we were to trade for a 2nd rounder.

I dont care for him. I know about Steve Smith, his brother, Branch, ect.
But I still dont like recievers that small. Its seems that more bust than what pan out.

There's other guys I'd want if we were to trade back. Mangold, Jean-Gilles, Lawson, Carpenter, and possibly Cromartie come to mind.

nick1 said:
small WRs do very well in the NFL now-a-days. Steve Smith, Santana Moss, Deion Branch just to name a few

Those guys are pretty much the only "few" to do well in the league. I wasn't all that impressed in Sinorice at UM. He didn't produce as much as his brother did

UF Fin Kat said:
because miami didn't utilize any of their receivers the last 3 yearsa.
and I contribute that to the fact that Berlin was a bad QB and that Wright is a young QB, kinda hard for the WRs to do anything if they can't get the ball much

nick1 said:
and I contribute that to the fact that Berlin was a bad QB and that Wright is a young QB, kinda hard for the WRs to do anything if they can't get the ball much

I think it was due more to the horrendous play-calling of the worst offensive coordinator in D-I football. Thank god he's gone. The names Ryan Moore and Lance Leggett will actually be known now.

I wasn't a big Moss fan, but he is fast. I wouldn't spend a first on him though.

Back
Top Bottom