Siruis Radio(Gamenight) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Siruis Radio(Gamenight)

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
They were talking to sean Sulsbery(i know its spelled wrong) and said Miami and KC are in heavy talks for Larry Johnson. :confused: :shakeno:

I dont know guys iam tired of giving up draft picks for so so players because i dont think Johnson is a superstar,id rather give a pick for Drew Brees :D

Well, if we do end up trading for LJ, I hope it is a player for player straight up trade. Like Moore for Johnson or Freeman for Johnson. I agree, NO DRAFT PICKS!

I personally like Freeman and wouldn't want to see him go but at this point, i'd rather see him go then another draft pick. We seriously have to start drafting better on the offensive side of the ball, starting next draft!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I personally like Freeman and wouldn't want to see him go but at this point, i'd rather see him go then another draft pick. We seriously have to start drafting better on the offensive side of the ball, starting next draft!
Freeman is ok, but I don't think he will be back next year. Edwards will probably sign a few year deal and Bell is emerging as a possibly starter.

Back
Top Bottom