SI's Dr Z: Fins will beat Philly. "The sky's the limit..." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI's Dr Z: Fins will beat Philly. "The sky's the limit..."

NYCphan

Stuck in Jetsville
Reaction score
Where did this come from? Dr. Z seems to think Miami is ready to explode:

"They're gonna beat Philly this week and Ricky Williams will run for 100 yards. In the first half. After that the sky's the limit. You heard it here first."

Power Rankings

I’d love to see you guys lose, but the Fins always win home night games. Drives me nuts.

Dr. Z is picking the Phins LOL thank you

Pro football Weekly consenus pick is the Eagles

Dr Z has the right to his opinion but who really cares? I think sportscasters and writers posting their picks online is a waste of time. Who really cares what Mike Golic, Ron Jaworski and "Dr.Z" picks to win?

I liked the comment about Ray Lewis in Baltimore's section. Yeah, he's good, but it's not like he's the greatest linebacker in the history of the game, and I am sick of hearing about him. The fact that he pretty much got no punishment in that murder case a couple of years ago is just disgusting.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I liked the comment about Ray Lewis in Baltimore's section. Yeah, he's good, but it's not like he's the greatest linebacker in the history of the game, and I am sick of hearing about him. The fact that he pretty much got no punishment in that murder case a couple of years ago is just disgusting.

That Murder thing aside, he is one HELL of a player. He can come to my team any time.

But Sammy we are not losing. A Monday night game at home..Sorry bro the birds will get shot down on Monday..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom