Six Teams that will Chrush it 2017 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Six Teams that will Chrush it 2017

I'm mostly on board with that assessment. But if I were making that list, it would be slightly different. While I agree with his analysis of the Raiders, Dolphins, Giants and Vikings, I disagree with the Buccaneers and Texans. I do think both teams have talent ... just not sure either is ready to make that leap yet. Watt is incredible, but I'm also expecting a rebound year from Luck, and I'm not sure Watson will be as instant-awesome as many expect. The Buccaneers may take a step back as the Falcons and the resurgent Saints and Panthers change things in that division.

Personally, I'd say the other two teams will be the Titans and Panthers. IMHO, both of those teams are poised for very good seasons.

While I believe we are improved this year we had some games where the ball bounced the right way for us last year. With a tougher schedule this year I will take another 10 6 season and call it a success.

I definitely see the team continuing its climb. I know the Dolphins won a lot of close ones last year that could have easily gone either way, but it does say a lot that the team found ways to win with a defense that struggled so badly against the run.

The offense should be quite a bit better in year two of Adam Gase's system as I expect Ryan Tannehill begins the year the way he left off. That is pretty huge as Tannehill played extremely well after a slow start. I like the additions on defense and think the team will be better against the run. I think Miami wins 9-11 games even with what looks like a tougher schedule.

Winning "the close ones" to me is a tangible positive going forward rather than "we were lucky the ball bounced our way...so we can only hope it will again."

Ability to persevere and succeed during crunch time builds confidence and character and instills a positive "we will do it" attitude. So I look at the nail biters as an important plus! Never underestimate the power of positive thinking!

Dolphins did have some breaks go their way last yr winning so many close games, but man, we were hit hard by the injury bug. Schedule looked tough when it came out and I remember everybody bitching about it. But, we caught a break cuz it didn't wind up being nearly as hard as we thought. Need that to happen again this yr. We've got a good team on the rise, and if we catch a few breaks, I could see more than 10 wins. Imo, we battle for a wild card spot again and win 9 or 10.

Still gotta see how Timmons and Allen integrate or we might sputter out of the gate.

Ball bounced our way????
This sounds like we got lucky to go 10-6......I choose to disagree. Our team had a first year head coach....we were hit pretty hard I would say with injuries to starters...injuries at KEY positions like QB and Center by the way....

We won 9 of 11 games folks ....nearly 82% winning record in the FINAL 11 games....games that all teams were jockeying for the playoffs.....before you say we didn't play teams with a winning record blah blah blah....we didn't choose our schedule...we played the teams that were dealt to us and we beat nearly 82% of them....

THIS TEAM IS TRENDING UPWARD!!!! bouncing balls and lucky breaks aside (because this happens to all teams)....we took advantage of the cards dealt us and used that advantage to get better WITHOUT starters at key positions...

i think we should win 10 games, and with some luck, we can go 11 or 12

"it would not be a surprise to see McMillan start over Neville Hewitt at weak-side linebacker."

Huh?

Harris, I trust this FO and know we needed the youth injection at DE. Glad he fell to us at 22 in hindsight, great pick. Wrong thread lol, but the point remains the same!

Back
Top Bottom