Skip Bayless: Dolphins should take Campbell

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
5,716
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Heres to me finally posting something first!

Cabbage patch time!

:cpatch:
 

phunwin

The name's Bond...James Bond.
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
8,474
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
Rochester, NY
Phinz4Life said:
:roflmao:

Toss Steven A. Smith in there and I'll be estatic. Guy ain't dumb really, he's just a complete jackass.
Done! :D

Actually, I think Smith knows what he's talking about, but I always feel like he's angry at me when I see him on TV. It's very distressing to listen to hoops talk when you think someone's going to add at the end, "and I'm coming to kill you, Phil Unwin!"
 

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
5,716
Reaction score
0
Age
32
phunwin said:
Done! :D

Actually, I think Smith knows what he's talking about, but I always feel like he's angry at me when I see him on TV. It's very distressing to listen to hoops talk when you think someone's going to add at the end, "and I'm coming to kill you, Phil Unwin!"


:lol: I actually know what you mean. He's got an angry tone.

I really began to dislike him after the Artest deal. Guy just seemed oblivious to what was going on, and was blaming fans for almost everything that happened.
 

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Columbus,OH
....Yeah Skip is an idiot, he also thought that in 2002 the big ten was "the little ten".....and that Ohio State had no buisness playin miami in the title game..and the game would be over at halftime....well!!!!!!!



....actually alot of "experts" put their foot in their mouth with that game..what I hate is Jackazz's who are sooooooooo sure when they predict something..and when their wrong no one wants to bring it to light..Skip is a classic example of being wrong most of the time.....He's the king of media idiot's...closely followed by Mark and Trev...
 

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
15,942
Reaction score
123
Age
46
Location
Miami, Florida
DBoston80 said:
....Yeah Skip is an idiot, he also thought that in 2002 the big ten was "the little ten".....and that Ohio State had no buisness playin miami in the title game..and the game would be over at halftime....well!!!!!!!



....actually alot of "experts" put their foot in their mouth with that game..what I hate is Jackazz's who are sooooooooo sure when they predict something..and when their wrong no one wants to bring it to light..Skip is a classic example of being wrong most of the time.....He's the king of media idiot's...closely followed by Mark and Trev...
Wait a minute....didn't the Canes beat Ohio State that year?...Oh wait....i forgot...Pass Interference.....nevermind.
 

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
5,716
Reaction score
0
Age
32
DBoston80 said:
....Yeah Skip is an idiot, he also thought that in 2002 the big ten was "the little ten".....and that Ohio State had no buisness playin miami in the title game..and the game would be over at halftime....well!!!!!!!



....actually alot of "experts" put their foot in their mouth with that game..what I hate is Jackazz's who are sooooooooo sure when they predict something..and when their wrong no one wants to bring it to light..Skip is a classic example of being wrong most of the time.....He's the king of media idiot's...closely followed by Mark and Trev...
But the name Skip Bayless does have a ring to it. Thus, my hypothesis why he is still on ESPN: One catchy name.
 

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Columbus,OH
Section126 said:
Wait a minute....didn't the Canes beat Ohio State that year?...Oh wait....i forgot...Pass Interference.....nevermind.

..oh man i love your posts and respect your opinions as much as any on this board!!!! Dont ruin your reputation by blaming a game in wich Miami was totally outplayed and physically man-handled on a call that DID happen!!!!! cmon bro trust me!!! I got a blown up picture of "the hand full of jersey"...it was a late call..but for sure the right one...:eek:
 

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
15,942
Reaction score
123
Age
46
Location
Miami, Florida
DBoston80 said:
..oh man i love your posts and respect your opinions as much as any on this board!!!! Dont ruin your reputation by blaming a game in wich Miami was totally outplayed and physically man-handled on a call that DID happen!!!!! cmon bro trust me!!! I got a blown up picture of "the hand full of jersey"...it was a late call..but for sure the right one...:eek:

In My book there will forever be an asterick next to that Nat Championship....
 

Void

Scout Team
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Tampa, FL
UltraDol-Fan said:
Geez, why don't we just auction the pick off to charity and let some little boy make the pick for us.
Isn't that how Wannstedt got the job?
 

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Columbus,OH
Section126 said:
In My book there will forever be an asterick next to that Nat Championship....

...wow..ok then...I guess they SHOULD let DB's grab WR's jerseys....


....Check out my sig..youll love it!!!!!!:roflmao:
 
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom