Skip Bayless on Rome is Burning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skip Bayless on Rome is Burning

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
He totally dissed Marino.

He said that he was a dumb dumb QB. A see reciever throw to receiver QB and that he had no idea how to read Defenses.

He also said that Dan never got along with Jimmy. No sh$t sherlock. Jimmy promised the stars and could not deliver on his promise.

He also said that Dan and Dave never go along. Dave never coached Dan unless you count the year where Dave basically played waterboy.

Another point he pounded into the ground was Marino never winning a ring and that he would never win one because he lacks Football knowledge.

Bayless is an idiot. How can these guys get on TV making these kind of comments.

I hope Dan wins that ring and places it on his middle finger and gives everyone what they deserve.

Skip Bayless?

Skip Bayless????

Didn't he just escape from a Florida penal farm somewhere?

He's OBVIOUSLY a Dolphin-hater. Talk about lack of objectivity. The media is skewed, no doubt about it.

I like the post another fan made earlier regarding "objectivity in the media" where he said that he'll get his opinion/news of the team from the box score...everything else is biased.

Skip Bayless is a fruit.. He sat at the edge of his seat like a little nerd raising his hand waiting to answer a question as if a stick was up his *ss..

The guy is a joke.. If it was so easy to be a QB like Marino, why have there been so few in the history of the NFL??

"See the WR, throw the ball".. what a joke.. If it were only that easy.

Seriously, "Can't read a defense??

And this guy gets PAID!?!?

clear.gif

"Dan Marino was the worst QB ever....."

As I've said before, Dip Clueless is one of the worst sports-casters/sports journalists in the history of the world. The guy sounds like he's hopped up on coke (the 'caine kind, not the cola kind) and does nothing but talk out of his ***. The fact that he EVER gets a forum in which he can speak causes me to lose respect for ESPN, Jim Rome, and whatever rag newspaper that employs him. If the guy were to ever get run over by a steam roller I'm sure there wouldn't be too many tears shed for his moronic ***!

:tantrum:

I saw that show too, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Sounds like that guy got his job because he knew somebody.

He got his press pass for Halloween.

Bayless writes for the San Jose Mercury News. He wrote for the Dallas paper when Jimmuh and the 'Boys were winning their Superbowls. He then wrote for the Chicago paper, I believe. He's been in San Jose for 3-4 years.

He's paid to have extreme opinions. He is kind of like a shock-jock of sports newspaper journalism. He often replaces missing talk-show radio guys.

I was on a flight with him a couple of years ago. He was a total jerk, talking extremely loudly in the waiting area on his cell phone (about lining up an interview with Jeff Kent). He was cussing like a sailor, and there were plenty of families with children within earshot. He didn't seem to care or notice...almost like he was making a show. Some people moved away from him. I considered doing something (such as physically taking his cell phone away from him), but I did not want to be part of any scuffle in an airport, if you know what I mean.

Skip was ragging on everyone, he said McNabb sucks, he said Martz made a very smart call and was just making moronic comment after comment. He is an idiot and what he said about Marino should be seen in the proper context.

skip is a sensationalist reporter. the last time i saw him was a couple of weeks ago on esp. it was one of those pannel shows. it was funny, he was doing his usuall loud crap and every time he said something jim lampley made him his b@tch. jim lampley...lol

Back
Top Bottom