Skolnick: Players Giving Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skolnick: Players Giving Up

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Very good article by Ethan here. It's all about what went on in the locker room after the game.

This team has always seemed to be talking itself into its own greatness, rather than really believing it. But the loss of faith was even clearer in the postgame locker room than it has been all along. The vibe wasn't desperation. It was resignation.

That's because you cried in it a few weeks earlier. ;)

if those guys expect to play for the Phins next year at their inflated salaries they beat bitter rivals the Bills and Jets. Both game will be tough to win because of the cold in W NY and playing in Miami ag the Jets is like a road game sometimes

Originally posted by Muck
That's because you cried in it a few weeks earlier. ;)

That's incorrect because I do not cry.......I may whine, bee-itch, and/or moan but I do not cry.

How do you feel after a loss? Depressed? Resigned to the fact that it will tough to make the playoffs? Its just a bunch of BS to interview players after a loss and expect them to be cheerful. Write the article later in the week and see how the players feel.

Clump doesnt cry, he curls himself up in the corner of his room and wanks it. Hoping that it eases the pain of another bills debacle

Originally posted by Smacks
How do you feel after a loss? Depressed? Resigned to the fact that it will tough to make the playoffs? Its just a bunch of BS to interview players after a loss and expect them to be cheerful. Write the article later in the week and see how the players feel.

In the article, Ethan states that this is the worst it's been all year. That it wasn't depression. It was resignation.

Originally posted by Illini_Jack
Clump doesnt cry, he curls himself up in the corner of his room and wanks it. Hoping that it eases the pain of another bills debacle

That is incorrect :shakeno:

Where's Tony Robbins when you need him?? Isn't it possible that the Eagles won because they are better??

These weak minded biatches make me sick.. Self pity I will never justify..

I am disgusted at being a Miami fan after hearing those quotes from our so-called "leaders"

:nono:

Sure it's possible. Hell, that's why the Eagles won. They're better, and so was New England.

While it isn't much consolation, it is noteworthy that we lost our last two games to the two best/hottest teams in the NFL. They've won a combined 19 straight.

Meanwhile, we're 12-12 in our last 24 games. :(

Originally posted by Smacks
Of course its the worse all year. Its at the end of the season.

So being that it was the worst it's been all year.....and that it's the end of the year....you admit that "resignation" was likely the emotion emitted??

I don't know about you but playing some CCR, drinking some liquor, and Dancing (indian style) around the living room in my long john's seems to help me. :escape:

Back
Top Bottom