Skolnick: Players Giving Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skolnick: Players Giving Up

OMG, Mr. McConaughey. I had no idea. Would you be so kind as to purchase a premium membership?? Or would you be interested in promoting the site??

clear.gif

Ummm Muck, what does that have to do with anything? LMAO

Originally posted by Muck
OMG, Mr. McConaughey. I had no idea. Would you be so kind as to purchase a premium membership?? Or would you be interested in promoting the site??

I think the premium will be attained in 2004. Money has been tight in 2003 for some reason. :huh:

My god, I got to get rid of this Ricky desktop thing I downloaded. I like Ricky and all but he runs onto my screen and pops up an advertisement too often. I'm beginning to dislike Ricky.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Ummm Muck, what does that have to do with anything? LMAO

LOL....with all that talk of CCR, booze, and bongo dancing.....I just put 2 and 2 together. :tongue: You're cover is blown man!!

Originally posted by ZOD
My god, I got to get rid of this Ricky desktop thing I downloaded. I like Ricky and all but he runs onto my screen and pops up an advertisement too often. I'm beginning to dislike Ricky.

I'd run Ad-aware and/or Spybot to boot. You know there's all kinds of crap leftover.

It's more like....

'Better run through the jungle......

or maybe..

It ain't me, It ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son...

or maybe..

Junior took me over, Said, "You're gonna find the world is smould'rin'. And if you get lost come on home to Green River."

or maybe at this point in my Dolphins history this sums it up best....

Long as I remember The rain been comin' down.
Clouds of myst'ry pourin' Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Tryin' to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Back
Top Bottom