8. Tommy Sweeney / Boston College / 6'4", 251

9. C.J. Conrad / Kentucky / 6'4", 249

10. Cole Herdman / Purdue / 6'4", 238

11. Andrew Beck / Texas / 6'3", 255

12. Justin Johnson / Mississippi St. / 6'3", 235

13. Hale Hentges / Alabama / 6'5", 254

14. Elkanah Dillon / Oregon / 6'5", 256

Last edited:
what difference a year makes.. Dillon fell off.. Dude is a great athlete and just hasnt put it together.

Most Underrated: Foster Moreau and Jerome Washington.

Most Overrated: None stand out as being overrated really.

Foster Moreau and T.J. Hockenson (RS Sophomore) are the two best blocking TE's I've seen. They get after it.

Moreau destroys defensive ends and Hockenson is never satisfied until his man is laying flat on his back.

I'd suggest Miami start leaning more in this direction at the TE position. Hockenson is an incredible receiver also. Moreau is just sneaky.

Gentry has made huge strides. Remember he was recruited to Michigan as a QB and is huge. Still a redshirt junior so chance he doesnt come out

Foster Moreau and T.J. Hockenson (RS Sophomore) are the two best blocking TE's I've seen. They get after it.

Moreau destroys defensive ends and Hockenson is never satisfied until his man is laying flat on his back.

I'd suggest Miami start leaning more in this direction at the TE position. Hockenson is an incredible receiver also. Moreau is just sneaky.
I'd like a nice tough tight end there. I can't see us adding another one just having drafted Gesicki and Smythe though, unless maybe just a late rounder

Don't understand why Moreau hasn't picked up more hype after the Combine. Good blocker, has the juice to develop into a good receiver. His llimited production is understood given the passing situation at LSU. After the Iowa guys, he's the TE I'd bet on.

Don't understand why Moreau hasn't picked up more hype after the Combine. Good blocker, has the juice to develop into a good receiver. His llimited production is understood given the passing situation at LSU. After the Iowa guys, he's the TE I'd bet on.

Do you have him above Irv Smith?

Back
Top Bottom