Slimm's 2020 Tight Ends (seniors) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Tight Ends (seniors)

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
1. Cheyenne O’Grady / Arkansas / 6’4”, 251 (Suspended indefinitely - VOTR)

2. Adam Trautman / Dayton / 6'6", 253

3. Jacob Breeland / Oregon / 6’5”, 248 (Out for season - knee injury)

4. Harrison Bryant / FAU / 6’5”, 240

5. Brycen Hopkins / Purdue / 6’5”, 245

6. Mitchell Wilcox / USF / 6’5”, 245

7. Josiah Deguara / Cincinnati / 6’3”, 240

8. Jared Pinckney / Vanderbilt / 6’4”, 255

9. Charlie Taumoepeau / Portland St. / 6'3", 245

10. Noah Togiai / Oregon St. / 6’4”, 241

11. Joey Magnifico / Memphis / 6’4”, 235

12. Dominick Wood-Anderson / Tennessee / 6’4”, 257

13. Collin Reed / Appalachian St. / 6’4”, 248

14. Jared Rice / Fresno St. / 6’5”, 230

15. Octavius Cooley / Ole Miss / 6’3”, 265

16. Carl Tucker / N. Carolina / 6’2”, 255

17. Nick Eubanks / Michigan / 6’5”, 252

18. Giovanni Ricci / W. Michigan / 6'3", 240

19. Charlie Woerner / Georgia / 6’5”, 245

20. Farrod Green / Mississippi St. / 6’4”, 240

21. Tyler Davis / Georgia Tech / 6’4”, 243 (Transferred from UCONN)

22. Brandon Fritts / N. Carolina / 6’4”, 240 (Out for season for the 2nd straight year with torn ACL)

As a big Vandy fan, I am pretty excited for this season. Pinckney, Vaugh, and Lipscomb and you have Neal on your rankings for QB. Should be interesting. Mason is not my favorite coach but hes got the talent.

Farrod is going to get pushed by a redshirt freshman named Geo'quarious Spivey this year. Brad Cumbest is a redshirt freshman that will play a lot as well.

pretty stoked about Wilcox coming back.. with our new offensive coord. Kerwin Bell he should be utilized more.

Whenever I watch Cincinnati and Desmond Ridder, I cannot stop watching Josiah Deguara.

Maybe I'm wrong but he looks fast to me. Uncommon fast for that size of his. He's got the body and frame of a Y but he dekes from the slot like a WR. I think it's uncommon.

Last edited:
Whenever I watch Cincinnati and Desmond Ridder, I cannot stop watching Josiah Deguara.

Maybe I'm wrong but he looks fast to me. Uncommon fast for that size of his. He's got the body and frame of a Y but he dekes from the slot like a WR. I think it's uncommon.

He's pretty fast - he was a 190 pounder coming out of high school. I believe he was a high school teammate of Jonah Williams and Jake Browning at Folsom.

I suppose the question is whether he's got the size. He's built right, the right proportions and frame, good muscle, but the pure size listing at 6'3" & 240 lbs is not impressive. I see him blocking big defensive ends, though. The issues he has in blocking aren't really about his lack of size.

Breeland has been flashing some, Slimm what made you write that he was out for the season?

Suffered a bad knee injury against Colorado Friday night. Out for the season.
Oh you edited that, my bad I thought that was from March..obviously haven't watched the Colorado game yet...

Damn, missing on Marc Andrews is gonna haunt us for a while..

Slimm, you seeing any TE's similar to Foster Moreau (guy we were both high on) - good blocker, good athlete, underutilized receiver?

Slimm, you seeing any TE's similar to Foster Moreau (guy we were both high on) - good blocker, good athlete, underutilized receiver?

I think maybe Cole Kmet would probably be the best comparison to Foster Moreau.

Maybe Cheyenne O’Grady also - but both are utilized a little more in the passing game than Moreau was. O’Grady specifically is good enough that Arkansas schemes to move him around and get him in favorable matchups as the first option in the passing game.

I really like O’Grady. So physical with the ball in his hands and difficult to tackle with such great balance. Basically the opposite of Mike Gesicki. I believe O’Grady would be an excellent addition for a team that needs to add some physicality and toughness to their TE group like Miami. He’s going to be a good one.

I think maybe Cole Kmet would probably be the best comparison to Foster Moreau.

Maybe Cheyenne O’Grady also - but both are utilized a little more in the passing game than Moreau was. O’Grady specifically is good enough that Arkansas schemes to move him around and get him in favorable matchups as the first option in the passing game.

I really like O’Grady. So physical with the ball in his hands and difficult to tackle with such great balance. Basically the opposite of Mike Gesicki. I believe O’Grady would be an excellent addition for a team that needs to add some physicality and toughness to their TE group like Miami. He’s going to be a good one.

I detect...issues...with O'Grady. Just a gut feeling.

Back
Top Bottom