Slot Them! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slot Them!

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
RS-"We’re going to have a lot of discussions. In fact, we finished our third process, now we’re in the fourth process for the draft. And what we do here is we bring the coaches in, myself in, all the scouts in, everybody’s already read the reports. We’ve got the board kind of set. Now we went and watched five offensive linemen - we watched three games on each of them. We watched the workouts and just make sure we get them in the right pecking order. We’re in the process, I just gave them a half-hour break, and we’re doing it with the receivers now, and we’re going to do it with the safeties as well."

O-line
Andrews
Carey
Snee
Smiley
Grove

WR
Evans
Clayton
Woods
Henderson

Safety
Everage
Jones
Shivers

What order do you take them all at the 20 pick?

Last edited by a moderator:
The only guys I would even consider at 20 out of that list:

Andrews
Evans
Grove
Clayton (I think that's a big reach, but he's next)

Andrews, Evans, and I'm going to throw in Dockett & Vilma.

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber
andrews, smiley, evans

Funny, you kept insisting that we had to go OL with our top pick. :confused:

I didn't post mine yet....

It shouldn't be a surprise that I'm picking all five linemen before I pick Evans. :lol:

It goes something like this in an uninformed way:

Andrews
Snee
Grove
Carey
Smiley
Evans

go back and read the posts, ive always stated i liked evans. I have also always stated that smiley and andrews were the only o-linemen i would take at the 20 spot. So as u can see i ranked my guys in order andrews then smiley and since i wouldn't take another o-linemen at 20 I would take evans cause I LOVE his speed and toughness, more his speed though cause we already have to BEASTS.

So I beg u, before u pick a fight, do ur homework and look at the question in context. Get ur facts together before u come at me like that.

Originally posted by ZOD

Andrews
Snee
Grove
Carey
Smiley
Evans

I'm consistently ignorant. :D

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber

So I beg u, before u pick a fight, do ur homework and look at the question in context. Get ur facts together before u come at me like that.

:lol:

You went on for like 2 pages with me & Stamos about how we HAVE to take an OL with our first pick. Don't play that crap with me.

I'd say Andrews, Smiley and Evans too. I think Andrews will be gone tho and I'm starting to think that we won't take Smiley at 20 so I think that our pick is gonna be Evans regarless of what the FO says.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Maybe Memories
mines is andrews, woods!, jones...

So you like Jones that much? Okay, anything interesting to add to that pick? How much Georgia football do you watch? Or is it what you've read that impresses you?

ChambersOwnz84, ur entirely correct, with our first pick. Like i said, I would only take andrews or smiley out of the linemen with our 20. If for some odd reason they were both gone I would trade down and draft the best linemen I could get with the first.

Since the question posed to me was "what order do u take them all at the 20 pick" I responded andrews, smiley, then evans.

My stance has always been, we need to take o-line with our first pick. I don't care if it is with our 20 or we trade down.

Seriously, get ur facts straight. Im not going to sit here and let u post crap about me out of context. Go read the discussion I had with u and stamos. For that matter go read all of my posts. I may come on to strong at times but I am always consistent with what I believe.

You must understand, I am not one of these punks on this board that will disagree with you but not give reasons why. I will also not backdown from what I believe. So please, stop posting one liners and trying to be slick. Just do ur research thats all.

You are a senior member here 84, if u want to call me out don't bring weak accusations that can be refuted easily if u would just take time and read past posts rather then trying to just remember what the main theme of the discussions were about. This site has the capability, I dont need to tell u that, so use it next time please.

Back
Top Bottom