Slot WR will kill the pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slot WR will kill the pats

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The slot wr killed the pats today, their safties don't like when there is a guy running right at them, they jump on the first fake they see. The Colts exploited that for a little while and then stopped, I hope Miami got some good tips from watching this game, and will find more when they review this film.

I hope McKnight AKA Tyrese wears some stickum for this game...

LMAO skape, he is so speedy and he can catch... usually. But he really scares me after he catches the ball, he fumbles so much after he catches the ball reaching for first downs and such.

You all think thats why we haven't been showing OG much? Maybe the coaches noticed this earlier in the season and have been saving OG for this game in order to take advantage of this possible weakness? I think OG has been ready to play for weeks, but they have been saving him so this game......

OG is our slot guy. McKnight cannot play in the slot. Our OL is playing decent now, let'se have them run some multiple receiver sets. Chambers can play in the slot too and he is downright dangerous.

Could be right, throw a wrinkle at the pats they have not seen yet. And hopefully they won't be game planning to see OG and blam we pt him in.

Back
Top Bottom