smileys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

smileys

shula_guy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I do not know if this is easily done but if its possible I think it would be a neat feature to add to our site. Currently when someone goes to advanced post it opens up a quick menu of 28 smileys or you can open up another window with all 251. It would be cool if each member could put whatever 28 smileys they wanted to in that fast reference area.

You can not do that with the system we use. Each smiley is assigned a number and right now you are seeing smileys 1-28.

119nqdw-1.jpg

I was reading the thread...and I decided to see if the official NATE smilie still worked... it is an antique at this point... :nate:

TY Nub I had no idea I could customize which smileys appeared for fast reference

I know you two probably think a dragon and an atom bomb trump a Grimace being flushed down a toilet... but you are wrong...

Hey Guys,

This is my favorite smiley (aside of course from that good looking "Vaark" one).
119nqdw-1.jpg
Whenever I want to use it, I gotta go pull it out of my clips. What's the possibility of adding it to the Smiley menu? Thanks.

119nqdw-1.jpg

Just remember, next award/FHMM season ... :bumpus:

Thank you for your support.

Back
Top Bottom