Smith and Braylon are both there!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smith and Braylon are both there!!

KB21 said:
Oh my! Here we have a person that is saying Alex Smith sucks, and in the same post, states that Adrian McPherson would be a better pick at the 2nd pick.

There are so many things wrong with that statement, I almost don't know where to start.

First of all, Alex Smith is a real quarterback. He isn't a glorified running back like Adrian McPherson.

Secondly, Alex Smith is much smarter than Adrian McPherson. McPherson couldn't tell you the difference between a cover 2 and a cover 4. Smith can not only tell the difference, he will make the presnap read and find the opening within 3 seconds.

Thirdly, the accuracy isn't even comparable. Smith has completed over 65% of his passes as a starter. McPherson hasn't even completed 50% of his passes as a starter.

Can our OL give him 3 seconds?;)

At #2 I prefer Edwards but I wouldnt be pissed if we took Smith.

The only things that scare me about Smith is his questionable arm strength and the fact that 70+% of his snaps in college were in shotgun formation.

Smith all the way because he represents the best long term value

KB21 said:
Oh my! Here we have a person that is saying Alex Smith (is no good), and in the same post, states that Adrian McPherson would be a better pick at the 2nd pick.

There are so many things wrong with that statement, I almost don't know where to start.

First of all, Alex Smith is a real quarterback. He isn't a glorified running back like Adrian McPherson.

Secondly, Alex Smith is much smarter than Adrian McPherson. McPherson couldn't tell you the difference between a cover 2 and a cover 4. Smith can not only tell the difference, he will make the presnap read and find the opening within 3 seconds.

Thirdly, the accuracy isn't even comparable. Smith has completed over 65% of his passes as a starter. McPherson hasn't even completed 50% of his passes as a starter.

Alex Smith is smarter than mcpherson because he never has gambled on his own team and thrown a game to win $$$ from a bookie like mcpherson has.

And exactly when has mcpherson ever BEEN a starter, a whole whopping 3 games in college? Then Arena League? :roflmao:

I discount any post made by anyone who even has a slight bit of belief that mcpherson is anything but a complete JOKE and a WASTE OF TIME. Away with mcpherson to Timbuktu for all I care!!! DRAFT ALEX SMITH!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom