SNF Rams vs Niners | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SNF Rams vs Niners

At some point do the Rams start thinking about moving Aaron Donald and doing a quick re-build?

Amazing how quickly the narrative on Goff and Wentz has changed. I think both are still capable QB's who can win in the NFL but damn the NFC has been brutal to it's last 4 winners. Atlanta, Philly, LAR and SF have dealt with some major issues post NFCC title runs. Obviously Wentz didn't get that title so while his teammates have the SB glory, he fits in better with Matt Ryan, Goff and Garapolo left with that sour taste.

Mostert had impressive runs when I tuned in but I pretty much had no interest in the game and barely tuned in.

Be ulta wary of teams experiencing immediate success with new coaches and QB's. There's been a lot of mirages that have appeared in the form of title contenders only to get "figured out".

I believe we are building this Dolphins team the right way, there are no quick fixes to contending year and year out.

I agree about Goff and Wentz. Good point on the Rams intermediate success. They just looked bad.

Back
Top Bottom