Snow balls | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Snow balls

upstatenydolfan

PRESIDENT OF THE PPOFD FAN CLUB
Reaction score
Why did the police allow the fans to throw the snowballs at the dolphins when they were in the endzone? i thought that was classless and the refs should have done something. i have no problem with throwing the snow in the air, but snowballs at the players is a different thing. Also what would have happened if a snowball thrown by a fan affected the play on the field, like say hitting a ball in the air.

If the mods of this forum wouldn't have deleted my first post about this topic, you would have seen what I really think of the patsies fans!!

I saw at least 5 snowballs on that final possession. I'm pretty sure one hit Fiedler. It was the only negative thing I saw from our fans.

Until that point it wasn't a problem - just happy-go-lucky fans thrilled to be at such a game......and afraid of being caught on video.

All I could think of was incidents of years past.....snowballs from Giants fans...flying bottles in Cleveland (did I remember those right?)

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
I saw at least 5 snowballs on that final possession. I'm pretty sure one hit Fiedler. It was the only negative thing I saw from our fans.

Until that point it wasn't a problem - just happy-go-lucky fans thrilled to be at such a game......and afraid of being caught on video.

All I could think of was incidents of years past.....snowballs from Giants fans...flying bottles in Cleveland (did I remember those right?)
this was soft snow, not ice like we get here. it was classless but i don't think anybody was hurt!

and yes, i think i would have done the same thing if my team won a division!

I knew it was a lock that some moron would nail Jay. I like how Fielder brushed it off like nothing happened. Very professional.

Hope the guy who threw the snow ball gets a little taste of his own medicine. ;)

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
I knew it was a lock that some moron would nail Jay. I like how Fielder brushed it off like nothing happened. Very professional.

Hope the guy who threw the snow ball gets a little taste of his own medicine. ;)
the fins should have had umbrellas if they knew it was gonna happen! i sure as hell would have!;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
this was soft snow, not ice like we get here. it was classless but i don't think anybody was hurt!

and yes, i think i would have done the same thing if my team won a division!

It was soft snow, sure, but rule #1 at a sporting event is don't enter the playing surface or throw anything on it.

I don't want to see Foxboro get labeled as a bad place for that kind of thing. We get our share of yahoos over there and those people need to use their heads.

On the other hand, throwing the snow in the air to the music was one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

It was soft snow, sure, but rule #1 at a sporting event is don't enter the playing surface or throw anything on it.

I don't want to see Foxboro get labeled as a bad place for that kind of thing. We get our share of yahoos over there and those people need to use their heads.

On the other hand, throwing the snow in the air to the music was one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

That was pretty sweet. Like little snow volcanoes.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

Dolphins may want to find that guy and give him a try out that snow ball must have been from 30 yards and he hit him right in the head! LOL

:jk:

I really enjoyed this.....

patriots_snowy3-1.jpg

That looked like fun. Except for the being cold part. I woke up and it was 45 here this morning. I was ready to die.

Originally posted by Muck
That looked like fun. Except for the being cold part. I woke up and it was 45 here this morning. I was ready to die.

:lol: :roflmao:

45?! Come stay in Iowa for a week during December....having to scrape the ice off your windshield when its minus 10 blows. Feels like your hands are gonna fall off. 45 is tropical. lol.

:lol: :roflmao:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
If the mods of this forum wouldn't have deleted my first post about this topic, you would have seen what I really think of the patsies fans!!

You wished for the Pats team plane to crash, as revenge for their fans throwing snowballs, and you wanted that left up for the world to see???

Originally posted by pats4life

Dolphins may want to find that guy and give him a try out that snow ball must have been from 30 yards and he hit him right in the head! LOL

:jk:

Yeah we'll bring him in next year and try him out. 30 yards out and perfect aim you say? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom