Snow balls | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Snow balls

Originally posted by JPhinfan86

:lol: :roflmao:

45?! Come stay in Iowa for a week during December....having to scrape the ice off your windshield when its minus 10 blows. Feels like your hands are gonna fall off. 45 is tropical. lol.

:lol: :roflmao:

Why do you torture yourself like that? MOVE!!!!!! :lol:

I'm still defrosting from the game. what was even worse is that they were throwing snowballs at the cheerleaders. I wouldn't expect anymore from Foxboro.

This type of thing is going to happen anytime you combine the elements with beer. People get drunk and act stupid. It would be no different anywhere else. I did not have a problem with it.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

It was soft snow, sure, but rule #1 at a sporting event is don't enter the playing surface or throw anything on it.

I don't want to see Foxboro get labeled as a bad place for that kind of thing. We get our share of yahoos over there and those people need to use their heads.

On the other hand, throwing the snow in the air to the music was one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Very classy Pats...I agree.....

I was kinda pissed about that myself. I did like the snow in the stands....if you ever watch a soccer game or hockey game from europe or south america you will see that teams enter the field under an ocean of confetti and paper....its an awsome site.

The snow in NE last night was looking very similar to it. But I agree...any kind of objects (even soft snow) should stay off the field. But we both have the gurantee that it was only a minority and the rest of pats fan celebrated their division clinching victory with class.

Did you hear on the radio? They drilled FATHER LEO with a snow ball!!!!!!!!!!!

FATHER LEO wears his collar on the sideline, BTW.

So a pats fan made the conscious decision to drill a reverend in the face with a snow ball!!!!!!

GREAT.:lol: ;) :mad:

What a blast at the game! As far as the whining about snowballs, the snow was very dry and fluffy, you could not make any sort of dangerous snowball out of that stuff - that is when it is wet and sticky.. That is why refs and security didn't do anything -it was harmless.

Originally posted by DaveTV
What a blast at the game! As far as the whining about snowballs, the snow was very dry and fluffy, you could not make any sort of dangerous snowball out of that stuff - that is when it is wet and sticky.. That is why refs and security didn't do anything -it was harmless.

tell that to the guy sitting 2 rows behind me who had to be assisted by paramedics because he got hit with ice in the eye. I had no problem with the throwing snow in the air to celebrate, actually looked pretty cool but throwing the snow at the players, cheerleaders, etc... was just moronic

Bob Kraft has cleaned up the act of potential hooliganism at Foxborough. Fools who throw things onto the field of play will lose their Seasons Tickets, and with a waiting list of over 50k, they will not be getting them back any time soon. That crap has NO PLACE.

Man, those Snow Fountains sure looked great. My man Bruschi looked like he was having the time of his life down there in front of the FULL TILT - FULL TIME crowd.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
I knew it was a lock that some moron would nail Jay. I like how Fielder brushed it off like nothing happened. Very professional.

Hope the guy who threw the snow ball gets a little taste of his own medicine. ;)

Yeah, let's hope he gets hit by a giant snowball.

Something like..a car.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Yeah, let's hope he gets hit by a giant snowball.

Something like..a car.
snowballs aren't bad, its the ones that throw ice, batteries and bottles that are sick!:(

Originally posted by dolfan06
snowballs aren't bad, its the ones that throw ice, batteries and bottles that are sick!:(

Browns fans :D

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
I knew it was a lock that some moron would nail Jay. I like how Fielder brushed it off like nothing happened. Very professional.

Hope the guy who threw the snow ball gets a little taste of his own medicine. ;)

I said it before and I'll keep saying it, Fiedler is one hell of a classy guy. What he lacks in talent, he made up for it in class. If class won games, Fiedler would've broken all of Marinos record.

BTW, Bills fans didn't do that last year did they? There's always a first time. :D

:jk:

Back
Top Bottom