Snow for the AFCC Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Snow for the AFCC Game

upstart

The Snow Plow Game
Reaction score
Yes, it will be snowing for the game 2-4" by game time and
it will be windy 10-15mph....I love snow games :lol:

I guess the Patsies are SB champs

They have to much of an advantage in the snow use to the cold compared to a dome team. U can take the best teams in the last 10 years an lose at N.E because of the snow and cold weather it seems like the other team freezes up like they don't what to play.

Ya, but I can hope and dream the colts light them up snow or not.

Originally posted by Phinz
Ya, but I can hope and dream the colts light them up snow or not.

I'll be pulling for Indy too (for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only).

1. Indy's the underdog (if Carolina beats Philly, then I'll root for them, as they haven't won a championship yet).

2. Peyton Manning is too good a QB to see what happened to Danny happen to him too. This may be one of his best shots at getting a ring. He's playing his ballz off lately. EDIT: This game will be the real SB imo.

Disclaimer: I STILL don't think winning the SB means a team is the best team that year...they're just the team that were lucky enough at the right time to gel just right and go on a 3 or 4 game winning streak. Some years...it does mean its the best team, but not all.....imo.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
I STILL don't think winning the SB means a team is the best team that year...they're just the team that were lucky enough at the right time to gel just right and go on a 3 or 4 game winning streak. Some years...it does mean its the best team, but not all.....imo.

I agree with this statement. With the "one and done" playoff format of the NFL you gotta make the most of each opportunity and hope you don't have one of those days when nothing goes right.

This Colts team is very good and I see the game as a toss up. Who would be surprised if either team wins?

I just hope it's us. Again.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

I agree with this statement. With the "one and done" playoff format of the NFL you gotta make the most of each opportunity and hope you don't have one of those days when nothing goes right.

This Colts team is very good and I see the game as a toss up. Who would be surprised if either team wins?

I just hope it's us. Again.

i disagree. the game is far from a toss up. The pats have a defense that can really change the game. they held the colts to 10 points in 1 half, then fell apart. the weather won't be so kind to indy, and that won't happen again because of it (regardless of snow, or wind. the cold is good enough).

i don't see manning throwing a rock around (which is what the ball will feel like). The pats offense is more then capable of doing the job. Brady IMO is the best QB in the NFL. i haven't seen pocket awarness, and vision since Marino. i've seen the guy surrounded and throw it up (looking like he's throwing a hail mary) and have it be a perfect pass.

Pats-23
Colts-17

The snow is the big factor imo. The cold didn't kill the Titans, and that game was MUCH colder than its supposed to be tomorrow in Foxboro (last week's game was roughly 40 degrees colder counting wind chill).

I think the cold effects both teams equally, maybe a slight edge to the Pats as the Colts are a dome team, but I'd bet my azz they were practicing outside this week. ;)

Back
Top Bottom