So are you guys gonna take care of this D06 guy ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So are you guys gonna take care of this D06 guy ?

Phinnish

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I mean what the hell...they guy acts like a complete idiot...he's abusive and insulting to anyone he doesn't agree with...jesus I'm sick of this crap.

HOW on EARTH did this chump become a moderator????????

I would have to say the same about you Phinnish, in one thread alone you invited two different people over for a brawl.

Who is the unstable one?

Originally posted by harmonkoz
I would have to say the same about you Phinnish, in one thread alone you invited two different people over for a brawl.

Who is the unstable one?

I didn't invite anyone for a brawl, tho if thats what you want when you get here, you got it, I'm up for it. I invited you to my town to settle it man to man and face to face. Do try to get at least one percent of your facts straight.

Actually on further review I just choose to respond in kind from now on to any jerks who P.O. me, cuz obviously any complaints don't seem to mean squat.

Phinnish. You're broaching a sensitive subject that people get upset about. You need to let it go. Your opinion is not a very popular one so maybe you should let the topic die. It was unrelated to the subject anyway.

OOOHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by poornate
Phinnish. You're broaching a sensitive subject that people get upset about. You need to let it go. Your opinion is not a very popular one so maybe you should let the topic die. It was unrelated to the subject anyway.

Stop speaking truthfuly and freely just because others may not agree?????

Dumbass....thanx again for proving my point.

Originally posted by Phinnish

I invited you to my town to settle it man to man and face to face.

If that's not an invitation to "step outside" then I don't know what is... who do you think you're fooling with your posturing? To what end are you continuing your nonsense? You are not going to change the minds of those who have opinions differing from your own... any more than I could possibly change your opinion... Isn't it nice that in this society, we both have the FREEDOM to co-exist... each with our different views, perspectives, and opinions? Nobody said you need to stop expressing your opinion... but inviting someone to come "settle it man to man" because someone else's opinion is different...is overstepping the right to express yourself, and becoming a threat against the same freedom of opinion, that you are defending for yourself.

God Bless America
clear.gif

Piss on me all you want. I piss right back. :monkey:

Oh there was a clever exchange... do you guys still watch Romper Room too ?

Originally posted by Phinnish
Piss on me all you want. I piss right back. :monkey:

Oh there was a clever exchange... do you guys still watch Romper Room too ?
god i almost typed something i shouldn't.

its stupid to you to exchange shots in the smack forum, well its even dumber for you to expect anyone to go to PU, i mean PA. the smack forum is there and can happen, there's very little chance of anybody going to Pennsylvania! although there might be a dolfan there that could take care of my light work!:D

Phinnish feels he is above us all.

He needs to:

a. Pull his head out of his a$$.
b. Put his head in his a$$.
c. Become a Jets fan.

Hmmm. Multiple choice is a b!tch. :lol:

**Disclaimer: Phinnish may be a she, so adjust your answers accordingly. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom