so basically... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so basically...

aquaattak

Old School
Reaction score
ricks first draft netted us a starting RT/RG and our starting QB...Hmmm not too shabby IMO. I'm a little dissapointed we traded down but im respecting RS opinions a little bit. He also has upgraded our OL and the #2 WR spot (DB).

Im Happy.... :D :D :D

at then end of the day we traded down 15 spots

9 of them are gone

the only guy i'm annoyed bout missing is Ware.

Will Allen, Brandon Everage, Will Poole and PK Sam are all still their. If they all go in the top 5 2moro i will cry.

Props to rick for getting Carey, could've gone the easy way, like Dave wud've and got Wilfork, but he stuck to the board.

Well a lot will be disappointed with the trade down in the 3rd but it was the right move. Yes we lost out on some players but look at who is still there. Dorsey, Allen, Poole, Schobel, Sopoaga.

If it were me I would've been targeting Dorsey in the 3rd. While probably not very popular IMO you take the best players available at this point. OL is huge area of concern and throwing bodies at it can only help.

How would this look: Smith, Jones, McKinney, Carey, Dorsey
with McIntosh, St. Clair & Whitley as reserves.

i dont think you can start two rooks on the right side...makes me a lilttle nervous. I guess its cuz i dont know anything about Dorsey..

Back
Top Bottom