So for those of you who DISLIKE Freeman..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So for those of you who DISLIKE Freeman.....

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I have a question......since many of you do not like Freeman, does this mean you miss Brian Walker...you know # 45, our SS last year. mY friend says he is a more complete package then Freeman, and that Walker still has it. When I liked Walker...and I missed him, I was bashed and trashed....everyone said Freeman was better. NOW when I like Freeman....everyone goes back with saying he sucks! My 2 questions are:

Why do I always like the opposite of everyone else?

AND

Do You all wish Brian Walker was at SS?

I am now also deciding if Freeman would have done better than Walker....if Walker would have been resigned. Please Answer...and Happy Holidays.

:)

Okay...well now I am asking it a sixth, since every time I ask it, people change their minds. What do you think Shutdown?

Walker is the more complete package. and he always seems to be in the right place at the right time. he was also a tackling machine. Freeman is also a tackling machine. i like walker more.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
I have a question......since many of you do not like Freeman, does this mean you miss Brian Walker...you know # 45, our SS last year. mY friend says he is a more complete package then Freeman, and that Walker still has it. When I liked Walker...and I missed him, I was bashed and trashed....everyone said Freeman was better. NOW when I like Freeman....everyone goes back with saying he sucks! My 2 questions are:

Why do I always like the opposite of everyone else?

AND

Do You all wish Brian Walker was at SS?

I am now also deciding if Freeman would have done better than Walker....if Walker would have been resigned. Please Answer...and Happy Holidays.

:)

Yes 2002, I do miss Brian Walker. I have all year. I think Freeman has poor instincts which is why he's poor in coverage, poor on tackling, poor on taking angles this is why you don't see Freeman ever make any bone jarring tackles or force any fumbles and rarely get any int's. But there are a lot of things I wish were different but there not, and I still love the Dolphins. Another thing is I wish we still had D. Gardener I think he's better than Chester. And I wish we could of got Olin Kreutz he makes Ruddy look terrible, just watch the bears game. And I wish O. Gadsten didn't get hurt I think it hurt our offense alot he was like having an awesome TE. And I wish Fiedler never got hurt. And J. Nails. And I feel we should of drafted Drew Brees I watched him just about every game this year and he looks pretty good. And I love Fiedler he's my favorite Dolphin player next to Ricky. But none of this happened and I still love the Dolphins just as much as if all of this did happen. And I have to say 2002 you used to be more objective until people got on your case than you started not being so objective. You can still love your team and be objective in the right manner. What fun would this site be if everyone agreed on everything and was positive about everything, it would be to fake.:) :)

Yeah, I got tired of getting yelled at...and having everyone dislike me. Well I disagree on Gardener...I think CHester is better. And Yes Walker is our guy at SS, Freeman is mediocre...and I wish we did sign Kruetz, because he would have been our CENTER, and that would have pushed Ruddy to RG instead of Perry....and incase an injury occured Perry could have come in and done well. Oh well....I still LOVE my Fins.

I prefer Walker, he has more of a POP to his hits...Freeman is a good tackler but he doesn't punish the ball carrier like Walker did

Walker was good in 2000 but was nothing last year. Freeman is not a hard hitter at all and is probably better suited as a FS but there isn't much of a difference except that the FS will be the eighth man in the box in an 8 man front. I also prefer Chester to Gardener, Chester has a way better attitude and is stronger. Chester is huge and clogs the hole very well.

Actually, to tell you the truth, I thought Walker was a viable candidate for Defensive MVP of the team. I loved the guy. He NEVER missed tackles and that is why I loved him so much. From all the football I've watched, the most common thing that all great defenses have in common is solid tackling. Freeman is not very good at it, and he doesn't make plays either. He hasn't done anything this year to make me think that he's any good. I MISS BRIAN WALKER! lol

I do too....Walker was injured last year, and missed three games, so that had something to do with his performance last year. I do miss WALKER and I wish he would have been resigned to a 5 or 6 year deal...and end his career here. He was good and made the good hits. THis year we are second, third or fourth against the pass. MARION and WALKER at Safety with MADISON and SURTAIN at CBs were the number one pass defense for a reason. WALKER got us to that extra step.

WE MISS YOU BRIAN!

LETS TRADE OUR 2ND ROUNDER AND FREEMAN FOR HIM! LOL

No I am just kidding...I still like Freeman, and after seeing how he played against the best WR combo in the NFL against the Raiders I see how hard it is for him, especially since it is like his rookie season, his first year starting. Next year he'll be better. I like him and he is young and will emerge into a good player.

I am looking forward to seeing how he does this weekend. This will probably make my decision. I am 50/50.

I want MIGS to answer this....I like his opinions, because he backs them up.

I have nothing to add...

It's just when someone answers their own post 5 times in a row, I feel a need for a break...

That is all...

Back
Top Bottom