So is Boston's #80 still? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So is Boston's #80 still?

shanesuper

Walk-on
Reaction score
Did Boston wear #80 at practice? I just got the jersey for 20 bones.

"If he plays this year, Boston and Booker would be like YAC masters. They are beast after they catch and plant. Chambers to stretch the field. Just got Ferrotte to pretend he is passing to Moss, and we will get his numbers from when he backed up Culpepper. Double R (Ricky & Ronnie) will go wild on the ground. Mchmicheal to pick up the first every other 3rd down. You could even throw in Tony Bua on goaline situations as 2nd TE. Kinds of sounds like that's impossible to stop to me " .........shanesuper May 21, 2005.........

Yeah it's #80. Did you get it online?

byroan said:
Yeah it's #80. Did you get it online?

Yeah, I got one right before we cut him at finishline.com

I was happy we signed him back, b/c the jersey is a steal @ $20.

The cheapest I've found it online is $30.

I've said many time here that I hated that we had to cut Boston before seeing what he could do in a Dolphins uniform. I think that the Chambers, Boston, Booker tandem will be a great one. Let's just hope that Boston surprises the fans who wrote him off. I believe that if he stays healthy, he will.

I think David Boston will come back and be a starting wide receiver over Marty Booker. Because he is a better wide receiver but its going to take him staying healthy and out of trouble.

Ya i got a 30 dollar one too....

BTW thts an awesome sig weis

man, WTF? :fire:

I just saw that they raised the regular price of the NFL jerseys from $64.99 to $74.99

xXxpHiN34 said:
man, WTF? :fire:

I just saw that they raised the regular price of the NFL jerseys from $64.99 to $74.99
lol thats authenic jersy u can get the mocks for 30 i got an authenic surtain for 60 last year

Back
Top Bottom