So Many Questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Many Questions

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
we all know how many questions we have. Can the DL stop the run and pressure the passer? Will our LBers perform? Will the OL perform? Thill health, Etc etc.
But other teams must have questions too. Does anyone follow other forums? Are our issues more or less than others?

Most teams have questions, but the top tier teams just have less of them. They know they can get good performances out of a high percentage of their roster and compete at a high level barring the injury bug.

Miami - much more questions at this point.

we all know how many questions we have. Can the DL stop the run and pressure the passer? Will our LBers perform? Will the OL perform? Thill health, Etc etc.
But other teams must have questions too. Does anyone follow other forums? Are our issues more or less than others?

Questions are highly correlated new faces - players and coaches. Miami has more new faces than most and more questions.

I think minus the question regarding how Ryan will perform we have as many questions as most of the non elite teams.

To me, Miami is setup to play with a lead. The team has pass rush talent with the addition of Quinn, Wake still productive and hopefully Harris continuing to develop. The secondary looks like a strength as well with Fitzpatrick potentially adding a lot there.

If the other team gets the lead, that's where the Dolphins could struggle. It's hard to say that the run defense will be good. That, to me, is the major concern. The linebacking unit certainly can help here, but besides Hayes no one on the defensive line is really known as a run stopper.

Anytime a team goes through a rebuild, there are going to be questions.

Back
Top Bottom