So maybe I am back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So maybe I am back

Just leave my threads alone. Mine are always placed where they should be. :hump:

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Fine, did it your way. Still seeing an annoying eBay ad at the top of every page. Please remove it. Thanks. :brewskis:

Cane you seem arrogant and opinionated. You'll fit in just fine. Welcome back :up:

I'll be visiting your fair city this coming weekend. Looking forward to some real seafood for a change.

Just bustin chops. Guess sarcastic joking tones don't come through well here. I will try better. :ponder:

:brewskis:

A couple of great dinner spots: a.lure and Pink House. If you go to Pink House get the crispy scored Flounder. You can get that at Gharbaldi's as well, and it is equally as good. Pink House has a a dungeon bar that is pretty cool. alure is just damn good food all the way around.

Go up to Rocks on the Roof at the Bohemian hotel. Great roof top bar overlooking the river. Also, if you are hungry they have a chicken & waffle sliders. FREAKING AWESOME!

You got revenue by me being a VIP. With my VIP status I would like to have one muscle head checking ID's before people reply to my posts and to remove the ebay revenue stream from my line of sight. Not saying you need to get rid of it. I would just prefer if I didn't have to see it. :420:

You got revenue by me being a VIP. With my VIP status I would like to have one muscle head checking ID's before people reply to my posts and to remove the ebay revenue stream from my line of sight. Not saying you need to get rid of it. I would just prefer if I didn't have to see it. :420:

Close your eyes for 1 second while you scroll down. :hi5:

I posted here a long time ago. Mostly stuck with the Sun Sentinel boards, but who knows where all the people from there are.

Back
Top Bottom