So next week is our season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So next week is our season?

Honestly this is the worst O-line play I have ever seen, they can't block the pass or the run at all. It is awful, they can't give the qb 2 seconds ever, Ricky get's stuck running into piles of humanity behind the line of scrimage, house cleaning is in order, next week I''d start the following o-line Jerman,whitley,mckinney,yates and wade. I bench these lousy sh*t heads. (and get the qb killed in the process).

Fred Taylor gained 150 yards rushing on Indy this week. Miami and Ricky are nothing special.

I think the season was over before it started. This team under Wanny gets worse every year one way or the other. I expected the team to go 8-8 in Jimmys first year. I didn't expect a team as talented as this one to go 8-8 this year. I guess you can look at the situation like this: Wanny has lost this team, they just as well keep reeling off the losses. It makes for a good position in next years draft. Bring in a disciplinarian next year that will cut the fat and put the fire under the vetrans a**es! This is what this team needs, they are just too talented.

McNair never even broke a sweat yesterday. He had all day to pass and given that kind of time, receives will get open, no matter how good the coverage is. The only thing the D did accomplish was stopping the run. The season is over as of yesterday. You can forget the postseason. Even if they squeak in, they will get crushed in the first round. In a way I hope they don't because I don't want to endure another Jacksonville debacle.

Any way you look at it, Dave is gone at the end of the season. Actually, I think Wayne should can him now if he has a replacement in mind. They can't do much worse than they're playing right now. Plus, it would give them a better shot for something next season.

Back
Top Bottom